Chapter 51 - "...estar en tu lugar~"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>

His hand unlocks the door to my room. "We are here. get off." Inside the room, I didn't move a muscle from his back; instead, I gently wrapped my arms around his neck without hurting or making fun of him. In response to my unexpected affection, I heard him gulp. "What are you doing?" Through the silence that was all around us, his voice calls. My head falls on his shoulder. He turns his head to look into my eyes, which were already waiting for his.

"Ni idea pero como que ya me gusto la rutina de que me lleves en tus brazos~" He only shifts his stare to each of my brown eyes without saying anything. He eventually approaches my bed and pushes me off of him, causing me to land on the mattress, but as soon as I'm free, I drag him down with me. He attempted to sit up while lying between my knees with a horrified expression, but I interlocked my legs over his torso, keeping him from going anywhere.

"What are you doing?!" He stops resisting " If you rape me, I swear you'll rot in jail--" I hit his head.

"Calma tu chipotle~ Asqueroso~" I spoke with my back against the wall.

The room fell silent once more, and by the time there was nothing else to say, he had already grown accustomed to the position I had forced him into. His giant head fell over my stomach with a low groan. "This doesn't mean anything dumbass."

"mira---"

"Just shut up." I unwrap my legs from around him and reach up to draw circles in his hair, almost as if I were putting a toddler to sleep. His stiff muscles began to gradually relax, and he appeared to enjoy it.

"You do realize you are laid on Miss Mondragon?" I say giving the word 'Mondragon' a Spanish accent.

"And what about it?"

"You should feel lucky~ Muchos quisieran estar en tu lugar~" There was something odd about me that if those who knew me before coming to Japan would think I'm not the same person I used to be. I used to believe there wasn't such a thing as compassion for anyone else that wasn't my own blood, and yet a complete stranger from across the globe made me care so much about them that I'd go as far as to risk my life for them. I had no idea why or how it had occurred; all I knew was that I would take charge of my feelings without fighting them.

I let my eyes close and let his breathing fill my ears. He had closed his eyes and was breathing slowly. There was no trace of heartbeat acceleration; instead, he appeared serene, as if he were lying in a field alone and unmolested by anyone. Imagining the image of us in that field with the tranquil wind blowing made me smile. Over the years, I've only ever pictured myself there by myself, without any peculiarities, people, or family. only me However, he had found himself trapped in that dream.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the desk's tiny clock. I smacked Bakugo's head, startled by the time, and hurried off the bed.

"Why the Fuck!!!?" He pushes himself up. Blinded with anger as anyone should, I mean picture having a perfect calm magnificent moment; being treated to sleep in between a woman's embrace caressing your hair with gentle and soft hands running circles over you, and suddenly being knocked off by the same delicate hands.

Jumping on one leg, trying to get my shoes on, I face him with a rushed fear. "uy perdon pero I can't be late again. Aizawa has tally marks on my tardies." I continued jumping and then slid my skirt over my shorts. "And if I come late again, he will make me take afternoon classes with Present mic. asi que mejor me voy por la sombrita!~ ay te ves~" Buttoning up my shirt, I grab my bag and fire trails, where all the Bakugou saw.