chapter 57- "..me tratas de desnudar!?"

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>

With the new information the UA students who participated in the work study received, their eyes were opened more than before. Inside the dorms, their eyes were glued to each of their fellow classmates.

"Ey Izuchuu pass me some water from the fridge~" Y/n said energetically, slipping a smile on the boy as he passed her the water. "Gracias~"

He yelled at her before she could go as his jaw sprung open. The interrogation has begun. "Y/n! where-where are you going? Not that I care but just to know hehe."

Y/n smirked. With that question he gave her a head start. She knew the Work Study people were already sure there was a traitor. She spins around. "I'm going to train. porque? You want to join?"

"n-no! be safe!"

>>>>>>>>

"Ahora sí papá~ Tomura~ It's time." Shigarakis' smile creeped amused by her.

"You read my mind~ but tell me again why we are doing this?" He had a hunch she was using this betrayal to get something out of it.

He was right. "Overhaul will be defeated. Annihilate him and destroy the Shie Hassaikai Organization and in the end the league will win more spotlight. and soon this group will have more criminal's show up from the shadows trying to join you. And I want to destroy the hero society as fast as possible." Translation. Saving Eri.

"That's why I like you, Mondragón, you know exactly what it means to grow in power. Everyone prepare yourselves because tomorrow is the day." As he finished talking, I sent Overhaul a destination he could hide, telling him a vicious lie that the heroes had found him again. But we were just cornering him into a trap.

>>>>>>>>>>

Bakugou's POV

late at night, Bakugou couldn't help but not sleep. He decided to head onto the balcony of his room, his hands resting on the railing. His mouth let out a terrible sigh, and his head fell between his arms. A sound of whimpering and flames was heard. He looked up further into the distance as someone was expanding flames covered in sweat and dirt.

"What is she doing?" He stared at the girl, whose body twirled on the ground and up in the air repeating the processes until she collapsed on the ground arms and legs extended. She panted. Her chest pumping in and out as she gasped for air. He gulped as his eyes traveled up and down her body. Her skin sparkled underneath the moonlight.

She got up from the ground, her back facing him. She placed both her hands on opposite ends of her shirt and lifted the fabric over her head. She used the cloth to clean her sweat off. At this moment my eyes could only follow along her back and onto that tattoo of hers. She was the manliest woman I had ever laid eyes on.

Bakugou was indeed thankful destiny had planted her on his way. Or else how would he ever know what a true woman looks like.

His crimson eyes remained on her. lost in her skin. Lost in the way her arms moved, trying to clean her face. Lost in the way the sweat rolled off her body. Lost at how her lower and upper back muscles moved in sync with her movements. His vision was totally clouded as he stared at her body. When his eyes decided to move up to her face, he was met with a sly smirk. A flush of color appeared on his cheeks for the first time ever.

Shit. She caught me. How long has she been aware that I've been here???? I'm not a pervert; I just happened to be coming out for air.

I crept deeper into my room in the hopes of avoiding her eyes. But curiosity leaves me hanging. I creep up a little and catch her returning to the dorms while having her shirt brushed in the crook of her neck. She looks up with an intentional smirk. I give up and lock the door to the balcony.