Chapter 48 - "dale alas y piensa que ya puede volar.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"ORALE~~~ Es All might que chido! Kamil quiero ser tan fuerte como él!" That was the last time I ever admired and wished to be like All Might.

Sitting on cold concrete high above the ground, the moon staring right at me. I had a lot to process besides learning more about bakugou. I really miss my brothers. Hawks made himself comfortable beside me; he was the least thing I cared about at the moment. "Odio seguir aqui~" I sigh, looking off in the distance.

"Listen, when I first met you, you were just another person I had to watch over but by watching over you and hearing you made me realize you are not the enemy everyone thinks you are. You might think my profession and others in this country are the enemy, but I want you to part me from them." I look at him with an 'are you Serious?' face. He fixes his eyes on mine. For once, his eyes and blunt stare didn't look rogue. "I care for you, my intentions towards you have changed since I saw you in pain when you risked your life for bakugou back when you got kidnapped."

There was this brotherly spark in him. Was it because he was the same age as Maximo or his sentimental speech that Maximo used with me? He was talking to me in my most desperate mental state, and he either is taking advantage or is talking with sincerity. "Si estaré tan burra~ suelta la sopa de una vez~ What do you win with my trust?"

"See that's what I want you to understand, not everything is about winning something in exchange." I felt like I was being disciplined by Maximo. My mouth curled. His body falls behind and arms intertwined behind his head, laying on the ground, looking up at the sky. "I feel like staying with a crazy kid who still believes in 'change' and is doing everything to destroy what hurts her the most," He takes a pause and smiles. "Then I want to support her and see where this takes me."

My chest hurt from this sensation. I moved my eyes from him to the moon. I knew both me and my brothers looked at the same moon, so it made me feel closer to them. Hawks is a hero, but is it time? And would this alliance mean I'm betraying my father's death? I traced the scar on my cheek and traced the mark down my lip to my neck. "I don't know what to do?" Those words left my mouth without thinking, but from my heart. I asked a hero for advice.

Hawks' eyes looked at Y/n surprised, she asked him for advice. "Easy, give yourself a breather and look at all you've accomplished the development you've made since you left your home country. I mean look at you now. I bet you have never imagined yourself sitting beside a hero?"

He is right and it must be easy to say, but I still have another problem.... league of villains. I am not going to let them get my brothers into any of their nasty business.

Hawks noticed her concerned and worried look on her face as she looked at the moon. His feathers departed from his wings and flew around her. She startled and looked at the red feathers flying around her, blocking her view on purpose. She laughed sarcastically and blew them away with her fire. She looked at his laid body glaring at him. "Relax y/n you are not alone anymore if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." He smirked and closed his eyes.

His eyes soon shot open "Te crees muy aca o que!" She set him on fire, and as Hawks got up, he blew out the flames that had started to appear on his clothing.

>>>>>>>

Coming back from UA the next day I melted myself into the body of the sofa. Too many letters a day were too much for me. My head falls to the side, and I see Bakugou lifting garbage bags in his arms. I stared at him with a gentle glim in my eyes. He wore a sleeveless tank top with his indoor joggers. His serious unharmful look on his face always made me melt in him, taking my focus from an earthquake or even a zombie outbreak. My eyes will still look at his flawless features. As much as I didn't want to, my eyes were stuck on him. "Looks like bakugou finally caught your attention. About time~" catching me off guard; I sit up. Shifting his gaze between Bakugou and myself, Kirishima is seated next to me.

"tss de que hablas? I'm just tired and my eyes happened to land on that." I try to play it off

"Yeah, you know it would be nice to see you two become closer." he nudges my arm. "If you know what I mean." I push him and get up, grabbing my bag from off the floor.

"Stop talking nonsense." Glaring straight down at his soul, he lifts his hand up and nudges his shoulder in defeat.

Heading towards my room, Shoto approaches me "Y/n would you like to study in my room? I can help you with anything you don't understand." He was one of many that I couldn't despise or else some plans may crumble.

"Esta bien let me change quickly and I'll be up in your room."

"All right."

>>>>

As he sits on the other end of the coffee table, he talks slowly and gently about today's lesson. Instead of paying attention to anything he says, I space out. My hand on the table, holding onto a pencil that with less pressure of mine, starts to loosen up in my touch.

"y/n." My eyes move up to him, then to my hand, which is under his. "I've been calling your name, but you seem to be in another place. Is something wrong?" He continues being his simple and gentle self, and his hand moves further up my wrist. I stare at his hand and back at him.

'Ay dale alas y piensa que ya puede volar' I thought

"I'm fine, just not in the mood to learn," I pause "and read," I smile, and with my other hand I rest my cheek on the palm of my hand. "You know the usual."

He lets out a laugh; meanwhile, in discomfort, I stare at my hand. Ever since he placed his hand on mine, I wanted to drop kick him into the floor, but--- "Y/n I've been meaning to ask you...."There was a strange pause making me chug onto my saliva. He held on to what he was about to say, which gave me a heart attack. I thought he was about to confess, and I wasn't prepared for this. He clears his throat, "I meant to tell you congrats on getting your license you deserved it." I had the feeling he wanted to say something else, but I wasn't going to push it.

Underneath my breath I turn my head over my shoulder "casi me mata del susto." I look back at him, "thanks I'm sure you'll get yours~"

'Cuanto más va a seguir su mano allí! tanto espacio y la tiene que dejar encima de la mía. ya pasó su momento ahora que la quite a la chingada.'

"I'm sorry" he slips his hand away

'porfin'

"You're fine don't worry~" There was awkward tension inside the room, and I couldn't bear it anymore. "pues...It's getting pretty late, so I'll get going thank you Shoto for your time~"

Outside his door, I thought I'd never make it out of there. I exhale deeply, having a strong grip on my notebook. Squinting my eyes.

"Scarface?"