Chapter 25- "Your the type that plays hard to get.."

Summer vacation was coming up ' thank god I'll finally get some peace and quiet from everyone' that thought lasted less than a minute when Aizawa told us 'it didn't make sense to rest for a whole month' like ?!?!?! oioioi un mes resting is a waste of time? now that doesn't make sense but either way we...we...we are going on a training camp in the woods! the woods! nope nope I'm going back to Mexico ✌ id rather spend one month cleaning than to a training camp but..... will it benefit me? 😏 'mischievous' held my thoughts. The last training camp I went not 1 day in the camp and I got sent back home for filling someone's clothes with roaches and ants? like they ain't in a camp if there aren't mischievous actions caused. Someone has to bring the fun.

Pero the conditions to enjoy the camp and not spend the camp in suppose 'hell' were..... to pass....the...fin-final exam.

At this point matenme!

"This is it for class today. There is only one week left until the exams." By the word Exam a shiver rolls down my spine and I stiffen in my seat cracking my neck and fingers. "You are all studying properly, right? It won't just be a written exam but component wise. Train your minds and bodies. That's all"

He walked out the door, I jumped straight out of my seat "woooooou! Si se puede!" I swirl my hair on my finger nervously. Some bounce up their seats panicking and the rational ones sit in peace knowing they will pass the exam. "ahora que... voy hacer no he estudiado por pfft semanas ayy diosito echamela mano." I pray

"y/n pssst." I look at kirishima "Do you need help with studying?"

"no shit, I do! huh! will you help me!?"

"uhhh not exactly but the person that's in 3rd place of the smartest student in our class will help us."

"3rd! Who is that? bless that person because I need help but urrrrrrgente."

"It's... him." He points and I follow his finger that lands on.... bakugo

"You know, maybe I think I'd rather fail."

"common." he pulls my arm and we head to bakugo's desk

"What do you dumbasses want?"

"can you tutor us?-"

"no"

"common bakugou I need you!.. we need you" Kirishima begs him as I stand looking any other place than him.

"fine but... scarass hasn't begged *smirk*"

"nah you think I'm down bad to beg you ha!!"

"ok then I won't teach you two shit."

"y/nnnnnn" Kirishima pinches my sleeve

"uhhh~," I scoot to bakugo's side and he looks up at me with a pleased smirk "Listen, can you tutor me---"