Chapter 31 - " agarrate tus chivas y largate."

(Edit - 2/25/22)

Stomping to the other side of the boy's bathroom and into the girls. I smacked the door behind me.

"Para PARA PARA!!! chingada madre!" I pound my chest above the white soft towel. This whole falling for someone was more stressful than I thought it would be.

Exhaling I sit on the brown bench, legs spread apart my head falling to the palms of my hand "Necesito recapacitar... porque no voy a pasar todo este maldito tiempo enfuresiendo me por alguien! como un hombre!? que ridiculo.....*sigh*" Letting out a rough groan before standing up, yanking my clothes off the locker and making my way to the showers.

Turning the knob of the head shower I stare blunt and emotionless at the tiled floor feeling the warm water fall down and around my body then suddenly I felt lightheaded. afterwards the same painful stomach pain spread inside. "uhhhhg!~" stumbling on the floor, my back resting on the wall. I wince in pain and my vision starts zooming in blur.

I saw nothing but black...

I opened my eyes.... was I dead? tan pronto he colgado los tenis y encuerada???! I gave a 360-degree spin. Nothing.... just all black, just me?...

"donde estoy?..." I froze up when I felt a hot flaming blow behind me. I turn around looking up at a big, ginormous, and furious Dragon?!! I take slow steps back "que-"

"Y/n Mondragon~" The big scary looking dragon growled my name in rancor "Porfin, pude traerte a cara a cara. No voy a cometer la misma torpeza que hice con Ezequiel Mondragón." His growling voice echoed through each of my sense.

"qu-que eres y dónde madres! Estoy?!"

"Me saldré de ti! más y mucho más fuerte y prometo despedazar a toda la familia con el apellido Mondragón!!"

I flinched, finally being awake in the bathroom. I gasped for air choking up with what I had just witnessed.

"Será que ya perdí la maceta oh la preciencia que siento adentro de mi es el dragón?" The second I woke up I could feel another presence not beside me or in front of me but inside me.

I quickly dressed up, trembling in shock and confusion, with any other problem that had worried me fading away. I head outside slamming the door of the camp house. I ran out onto the field and caught my breath. as I lean down, holding onto my knees and scream my confusion out "Que pinche carajo está pasando?!!!!!"

'Y/n *tells whole story of Fafnir and Ezequiel* an unfamiliar voice echoed in my head explaining who Fafnir was and what his objective was and the whole wicked things Ezequiel el viejo had to do to stop him.

Standing there, eyes wide open, staring at the ground in a state of pure agitation. I fall to my knees and look at my hands... they are shaking...they are barely visible under the moon's light. "yo yo-*gulp* yo no fui bendecida por un poder maravilloso?!," I stand up, steady on my feet. I glare straightforwardly at the empty land "si esta asquerosa cosa va hacerle daño a mi familia pues va tener que pasar por y/n Mondragón primero." I say firm without stumbling on my words.

"Hey y/n what are you doing out here?" I looked behind me, Uraraka standing by the front doors. I walk to the camp and just as I arrive, I examine her. a long pause of stare procrastinating whether or not I could trust her "y/n are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine" I walk inside, heading to my designated room. I close the door behind me and sit on the bed, bringing my knees to my chest. I wanted to talk to someone and hear their opinion. It felt like I was alone; no one could understand my story; they would judge, they would fear my presence if only Maximo or Kamil were here.

At 5 in the morning, we were woken up to train outside; however last night I kept myself from falling asleep. I didn't want to repeat any nightmare that has tormented me and have strangers see me at my lowest.