Chapter 4 - "Pinche vieja..

(edited 1/17/22)

  After finishing the whole entrance exam, I got sent back home to pack my stuff because I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow. I got home greeted by the family. I headed straight to my bedroom, packing clothes and some things I might need. After packing. I grabbed the suitcase by setting it by the front door.

"y/n ven" abuelito Jose signaled me to follow him into his room. He grabbed from his closet the sword covered in an old cloth. It was the same sword I saw when we first moved here. It was half-broken from the top of the sword.

"Estaba esperando para darte esta espada que era del viejo, se ha pasado de generación a generación hasta que naciera el que Herede su quirk, y se ve que esta rota la espada pero tu eres la única que puede crear la espada rota a una espada feroz." He handed me the sword. I looked at it with mesmerizing eyes. If I activated my quirk and used this sword woahhhhhg I won't let el viejo, my dad,and mom down.

   (this is how the sword looks like but when activation fire from you quirk well the pic explains                   oh and the light yellow ish is gonna be bright dark red instead of yellow)

    I thanked my grandpa for everything he has done for me and thanked him for never hating me even after my dad's death. My dad's side of the family never resented me for my dad's death, which never sat right with me, but I'm thankful because I wouldn't know what to do if they ever hated me.

I came down the stairs, packed in my sword, and turned around to nightfall. I gave a last look around the house knowing this might be the last time I see the house b/c who knows, I might not come here for 2 or more years while I thought Kamil, and Maximo sneaked up behind me and scared the living out of me.

"BOO!!!"

"Santa virgensita!--*smacks them* pendejos"

They both laughed "vieras visto tu cara " I rolled my eyes heading to our room

" eyy spera vente" Kamil said, opening the door heading outside and Maximo following behind him while I just followed. They continued walking without telling where we were going, but finally we arrived on top of an old building. Sitting looking at the night sky, we used to come here a lot when we were younger. The three of us sat on the edge admiring the city in silence.

"y/n sabes que te queremos y nunca dejaríamos que te pasara nada pero ya estas grande y te vas mañana a JAPÓN so no vamos estar allí para protegerte so nomas te digo... quidate estate trucha mm" as maximo said all that still looking at the city not meeting my eyes it was honestly heartbreaking leaving my brothers who are my parents to me they might be annoying, but they are everything for me, all i have left. eyes watering just thinking of not having them with me.

.." Si yo No te voy A PODER PROTEGER *crying sniffle* de niños que Te chiflan Oh oh * sniffle* si hay una araña o una cucaracha Oh si te da miedo La Oscuridad Oh oh con quien voy a pelear Oh a quién le voy a halar el pelo Oh con quien voy a comer tacos o con qui-" Kamil was in tears when Maximo pulled him to his chest. Maximo looked at you with a warming smile deep down you knew they always cared for you..OBVIO you're their younger sister that they will and forever see as little.