Chapter 54 - "gracias por tus halagos.."

[Author: It would really be encouraging for me as the author if anyone reading could follow, comment, and vote! Thank you so much to everyone]

>>>>>>>>>

The students exchanged concerned looks with one another. Neither a sound nor a sign of life emanated from your mouth. They all got railed up because of curiosity. The silence broke out.

"Y/n what happened?"

"Who did this to you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Y/n respond!"

"Y/n answer or I'll have to call Mr. Aizawa as class president and friend of yours I say."

"Did you fight anyone?"

"Y/n say something?"

"Why did you arrive here past midnight?"

"We've been waiting for you sickenly."

With each inquiry they spit out, my hands on my knees became more tense. My teeth started to grind as my head dropped. "ya callense.." I whispered

"Should I call the police?"

"Y/n please say something!"

"ya callense.." I spoke a little louder, but it didn't make a difference. They kept asking questions slamming the air.

"You can trust us."

"Yeah, we won't judge nor tell any adult if you don't want to."

"I brought a first aid kit"

"Great idea! we will take care of any wounds she might h---"

"Cuanto pinche friegan! callense la puta perra boca!" I stood up to my feet, ripped off my jacket, crumpled it into a ball, and slammed it onto the ground. They all flinched at the abrupt scream, and Uraraka jolted and dropped the first aid kit on the ground. The dorm went silent. My fingers rubbed across my face as my head dipped back, and I let out a loud groan of annoyance. My eyes dropped back to them. They all shrank from my venomous glare.

"noth-!" I restrained myself from shouting. "Nothing happened okay just.... stop asking questions." I touch my head's temples as I close my eyes.

Momo's sudden touch on my shoulder opened my eyes "Y/n we are just worried about you..." I grasp her wrist with such force that I almost shatter a bone, and she yells and writhes in pain.

"I never asked any of you to worry about me! Cuanto mas lo tengo que repetir?!" The UA students reacted to my strong grip on her, and some moved closer to help, but their hesitancy prevented them from doing so.

"Y/n let her go at this instant." Iida demanded. I gave him a cold glance before violently releasing her. My eyes remained on him, but they were distorted by hatred and rage. I approached Iida, whose eyes under his glasses trembled in fear. "Ohh a eso vamos a jugar~ pinche marica—" Someone stops me from inflicting any further harm by pulling my arm firmly and jolting my body to turn toward them before I can insult Iida or do anything to him.

My initial glance from hateful eyes changed to shock. Bakugou kept a strong grip around my arm. His eyes dimmed in disbelief and anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I hated the way those eyes were staring at me.

Y/n changed abruptly, and Bakugo noticed it. She had a terrible expression of rage right before he arrived, but it all vanished as soon as he showed up.

Her eyes were filled with misery. He knew better than to make a scene in front of anyone.

"Just calm down, no one has to pay for whoever did what they did to you." He said, loosening the grip on her arm. She hissed her eyes away and walked in front of everyone in the room. She did the unexpected thing they had never seen her do.