Chapter 17 - "Don't worry Mister Hawks my holy hero!"

(Edit- 2/22/22)

           I had one day before going back to class and I just couldn't figure out my costume design (╬▔皿▔)╯ it started to piss me off. At first, I sketched on the bed. After an hour and a half of throwing paper balls all over the room, I figured I wasn't going to get any ideas here. I moved to the mini sofa and still had no Ideas. After another hour of moving to the small kitchen table, I started pulling hairs.

"UGHHH!!, " I slammed my face on the table out of frustration "pense que iva ser pan comido pero nel ni un pinche foco me sale!!" I get up and move to the bathroom, closing the door I look at myself in the mirror "hmm," I fiddle with my body shape "fuego ok," I keep looking at myself, forcing my brain for an idea ". . . . . . Como?! porque nomas no me puedo poner una camisa y pantalones y ya! ay toy!" but the letter clearly stated it had to have some kind of back up to your power and increase it, or else it wouldn't count as a costume. How does that make sense? What else can I add to make me more powerful? Trashing the bathroom with paper moving seats every time sitting in the toilet lid, on the sink, on the floor or in the bathtub, I gave up. I left the bathroom with only 2 or 3 pieces of paper left. I scanned the apartment, my eyes meeting all the corners of the house. A total mess I've made all over the apartment, whole floors, and tables covered in crumbled paper.

Walking out I swung a jacket on me, noticing the gloomy day there's a chance it will rain. I could smell mister chicken nuggets not far from me. Stuffing the papers in my pocket, I wandered off walking. Hopefully it will give me some ideas. The walk was too calm, too calm. I needed action, but nimodo.

I start thinking while staring forward, my hands stuffed down my jacket pockets. My power consists of flames. I can absorb flames, dissolve flames, break through fire, form into a dragon, have high speed, high air pressure, brutal strength, highly active senses, pfft a high IQ. I can harden my fire, mmm and...... 💡

"La espada....." Of course, I have the half-broken sword grandpa gave me. Bringing it, I'll have to have somewhere to put that sword and I need to practice with it too. All grandpa told me was I could only use it, might bring me use. Now for those abilities I said my costume will need to be somewhat revealing considering I use fire that comes from anywhere in my body so no matter what I will burn my clothes off and at the same time lightweight pero que se vea pinche verga at the same time.

I made a turn to what seemed to be a small park making my way to the bench. I lay down on it with my hands crossed behind my head, staring up at the gray cloudy sky. When using my fire, it expands; no matter if I use only my finger in attacks, it expands all through my hand. I need something to block all the flames from expanding a lot for the fire to go in one direction. I can harden it, but it doesn't come in handy. How about.....metal? Metal sure can stop fire at times, it will be useful for my new technique I've been wanting to try out. I wonder how my great x3 grandpa's costume looked or how he worked this power.

Imagining costume ideas in my head while spacing out looking up at the sky a face hovers on top of my view.

"y/n?" I get startled by them; my reflexes quickly move, and we smack our foreheads together.

I rub my forehead, sitting up on the bench, squinting my eyes. "hijo de tu-"

"Oh, I'm sorry if I startled or scared you." I turned to see who it was.

"halfy?'' It was todoroki. He also rubbed his forehead and stood there with the same expression awkward but normal if I make sense. "What are you doing here?"

"I came for a walk, and I thought it was you who was laying down on the bench so I got closer but saw that you were so concentrated on something but then thought you were sleeping with your eyes open so I had to see if you were sleeping or not" he said all of that with the same face how can someone be so smart but freakin clueless.