Chapter 32 - "Asi que guachando"

(Edit - 2/26/22)

Y/n's POV

As the previous day had gone, so did the next. training till late at night. For dinner the class had to cook. I taught them how to cook with patients, love and a whole lot of motivation (  ̄︶ ̄)

"Si no muerde!(╬ Agarra el cuchillo con ganas!" I yell, keeping an eye on Denki, who cuts romaine lettuce as if he had never held a knife before.

"Why are you yelling?!" Tears filled his eyes.

"Hold that damn knife right!!!--sabes que muevete." My hip bumps into his and pushes him over.

Once I finished cutting the lettuce, there was something that didn't feel right? Too much silence, no mood, or that one feeling I felt back over at home when we would do pachangas...que es que es???---! I rush over to Aizawa, and he gives an uninterested side eye.

"Where's the speaker?"

"Why?"

" 'why?'!! We need some movement here, maestro." His index finger pointed behind me and there it was... a speaker, "orale~~ ya se armo."

The speaker blasts, grabbing everyone's attention. I leave the speaker while dancing small movements that soon become large movements of cumbia. Mouthing the words of the song, I made my way to my classmates, who stood stunned.

"Andale! common!" I waved at them to come to the center, but they declined my offer.

"I'm fine~"

"I think I'm good."

"como que no" I start yanking them one by one.

"No Y/n!" I pull Jiro as she restrains herself back to what she was cooking.

"Tu dejate llevar~"

Everyone soon starts letting loose, making me laugh at their movements. Iida chopped his hands up and down, feeling the beats, and Sero surprised me with how well he was dancing, and as for the girls, they awkwardly bopped their heads.

I place my thumb and index finger on top of my tongue, letting out a big whistle capturing their attention "I'll show you how it's done! Asi que guachando" Despite my effort to yank Bakugo's hand, he presses breaks against the ground.

"The hell are you doing?!" I yank him one last time, he stumbles forward, and we are both finally at the center of everybody.

"woooo bakugo! Show us how it's done!" Kirishima yells, cheering for him.

"Sabes bailar?"

"no." He glares, snarling his lips.

"tu nomas sigue a la experta~"

one step through another, left, and right, a spin going with the rhythm. I signaled everyone to copy and do exactly as I do. They all observed slowly moving their feet keeping their eyes stuck to my foot work.

"¡Peluquita move! mueve ese cuerpo que dios te dio! sin miedo!"

"NO ╬ This is ridiculous!" Aggressively, he rips his hand out of mine and proceeds to turn around.

I mock, a smile turning around, "It seems like too much work for a lousy hero. ~" I sensed him coming to a stop.

"Too much?! LOUSY?!! You'll see that it isn't difficult at all! ╬ " I nudge my shoulders and feel a soft hand knit with mine. Bakugo turns me around with a full-on committed expression looking right at me. I knew he would not back down if I just hurt his self-importance (¬‿¬) Following that, he mimics my movements; the way he moved was pure enjoyment, at last seeing him struggle with something he could never beat me at.

(Just for those who might not know how to dance cumbia)

Bakugo's patience wears thin as time passes "Go to hell!!" With each step he slammed his leg, irritated by a slight mistake, just as he was about to complete the loop.

"Si no estamos pisando cucarachas * laughs*" My voice takes his eyes off the floor, and I use the chance to accelerate el baile with more rhythm. At first, I was just twirling his arm around as he tried to follow along, retaining the face of 'it's too fast'; however, just then I felt him alone spin me. His lips extended into a proud smile; his change signaled me to level up. We link eye contact. I smirk pleasurably at him. I hold his other hand and take steps back. Unprepared, I twirled behind his arm, my waist rubbing along his elbow, and above us, our locked hands resting.

----------------------->

The Convivió continues, I break up with each one of the 'future' heroes dancing forgetting who they aim to be or any grudge against them, and clashing hands, savoring the moment. Regardless of their sloppy efforts, I was delighted to see their attempts succeed.

"ayy iralo~ Ima start calling you primo! you have my people's blood in you fuu~" I laugh while Sero amazes me with his dancing skills.

" 'primo'?-- Dancing is one of my skills if you didn't know" Being praised by his dancing, he smiles big, satisfied his dancing skills paid off the 'show off'

After a while, a couple of them would leave and eat and then get up and dance again. My mouth is wide, and bright, that it has ever been in all the time I've been here. finally enjoying some culture of mine here and especially teaching them. I stepped to the side panting, looking at the side where Shoto sat, who watched with curiosity at his class having fun learning to dance.

"Ey!" My hand reaches out to him as I approach him "want to learn?"

"I don't know, and I don't think---" I pulled his elbow, pulled him up, and I intertwined my hand with his. I moved to the song moving his arm right, left, up, and down. He stares up and down at me, shocked. Uncomfortable by the situation, he stood like a pole, which made me feel bothered not believing how much he had to work on attempting to come out of his bubble.

" vato! Try to move a little!" I yelled over the loudspeaker. He curls his lips and starts moving a little.