Part 8: USJ Attack

IN THE HALLWAY TO CLASS 1-A

I was utterly devastated at the realization that my Nana might be right. She was right about almost everything but I never thought she would be right about me being a ladies man, a 'flirt'.

Whether she was joking or not did not matter because it seemed to be correct, I had caught the attention of now 3 girls in this school. I am not experienced enough in this situation so the best I could do is ignore them for now.

And that Hado girl, how unshameful of her to kiss an underclassmen so casually like that in front of a faculty member.

'I'll have to ask Nana for more advice' I sighed

I made my way into the room and I was greeted by the same people who are called my friends.

Iida chopped me a wave

Ochako and Momo greeted me with 'the look'

Shoji gave me a fistbump

Todoroki gave me a small wave

And I simply said hello to all of them while I made my way to my seat

"Quiet down" Aizawa said

Silence...

"We'll be heading over to an off campus property of U.A.. We'll be taking a school bus to get there and it will probably take an hour. You are allowed to wear your hero costumes however you may not be entirely used to them and they could hinder your abilities to perform. With that out of the way, go get ready and meet by the entrance"

"Yay! A hero field trip" MIna said

"Awesome, I wonder where we're going!" Kaminari said

"Ay MIdoriya, do you know where we're going, your mom was a hero after all"

"No, no, I don't know where but I hope it'll be fun for all of us"

The class was excited to say the least. We had all gotten our outfits on, except Yagi, and now we were all on the bus.

"Excuse me Yagi" I said

"Oh hey, Midoriya, what's up" Izuku asked

"Would you like to sit together? I couldn't help but notice that notebook of yours. Perhaps we could share information on quirks?"

"Where do you want to sit?" He said with a ready face a click on a pen

Me and Izuku sat in the middle of the bus where it was busiest. I assume Yagi chose this spot to get a good view of everyone and their quirks, since that is what he's always writing down in his book. The loud chatter around us drowned out the actual noise coming from the bus itself and sometimes I could catch on to an interesting conversation before it became null.

"So that's your hero analysis notebook, do you mind if I take a quick look through it?" I asked

"No problem, but I have to say, sharing my notebook is a little embarrassing"

"Not to worry, I'll make sure you're compensated fairly"

I flipped through each page and I was astounded on how detailed the information was on each of us. Every page was a different classmate and theories on their quirks and the best ways to use them. Finally, the last page filled out was me and a quick but accurate sketch of my appearance.

"You're quite talented Yagi, to be able gather such detailed information and sketch an accurate appearance on everyone, I'm impressed"

"Thank you Midoriya, I've been studying quirks for a while so I've gotten used to collecting information"