Part 13:Obstacle Race

THE DAY OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL

After the two weeks of training with the class, they were able to make more use out of their quirks whether it be in battle or for saving lives. I myself have gotten 2 new quirks that I will reveal later.

Right now my friends are in a waiting room for our class to get announced into the stadium.

"Man, I'm so nervous," Mina said.

"I think we all are but we should make sure we do our best," Yagi said.

"Well said Yagi, we're all going to need to focus on this event" Tokoyami added.

"Yagi," Todoroki said, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"Oh, hey Todoroki. What's up" Yagi asked.

"From and objective standpoint, I'm more stronger than you"

"Well, I guess you are haha"

"I don't know what your connection is to All Might, but I've seen it. You have the number 1 hero at your corner"

"Oh I-"

"I will beat you and everyone else"

"Woah Todobro, what's with the declaration of war"

"Sorry, no offense but I didn't come here to make friends. I only trained with you guys to get stronger, nothing more"

"That's interesting that you say that Todoroki," I came in the room,"but I don't think you've gotten stronger at all. Actually you just stayed the same.

"What was that Midoriya?" Todoroki said in a dark monotone voice.

"Well, the whole time we've trained together, you haven't even used your fire once, why's that"

"I will never use my old man's fire. I'll beat you with just my ice"

I slowly grew a wicked smile on my face, causing everyone to grow cold.

"I see, in other words you're being childish"

"You-"

"ALRIGHT FOLKS THE EVENT IS ABOUT TO BEGIN"

"Mmm? Looks like that's our cue to enter. Well everyone, give it your all out there no matter what they throw at you"

Everyone began to file out of our waiting room as I led them out onto the field.

"Woah! So many people" Ochako said.

"What do you expect, U.A.'s sports festival is the most popular broadcast!" Sero said.

"Um Momo?" Momo asked.

"Yes Momo?"

"Are you alright? You don't seem too well"

"I'm fine please don't worry about it"

"Yeah, but you look like you haven't slept at all. When was the last time you slept?"

"I'm glad you're concerned about my health," I grabbed hold of her hands," But I'm alright. I was just really excited for today that's all"

"(blush)Okay then, but don't over do it okay Hisashi"

"I promise"

We were met with a presentation by the pro hero Midnight on the upcoming challenge being an obstacle race around the campus.

All the classes were crammed into a small tunnel where the race would start and it would right back at the stadium.

READY!? GO!!!