Part 39: Greatest Hero

"Give me back ERI!!!" Overhaul yelled as he slammed his hand on the ground.

"Mirio!" I yelled.

"Right!" Mirio yelled back as he punched the 2 henchmen of Overhaul knocking them out.

CONTINUING

The hallways suddenly broke apart but in an instant they formed bak up but creating a larger room. Mirio and I stood next to each while across the room, Overhaul stayed crouching with his hands to his sides.

"Is Eri alright!?" Mirio asked.

"Yeah see," I said showing him Eri with my helmet on.

"Hheeeh(giggling)" Eri made noises.

"I have her watching cat videos but if she wanted, she can still see what's going on. Let's end this quickly"

"Yeah, Let's go!" Mirio said getting into a fighting position.

"You fake heroes.....don't know Eri's full potential...if you keep holding on to her, you'll die!!!!" Overhaul yelled.

SLAM!!!!!

Again Overhaul slammed his hand onto the ground but this time he used both. The ground underneath us cracked but reformed into spikes of dozens. Mirio was quick to jump out of the way and with his Permemation, some spikes passed through him and I was able to hop up using my Mirko Mode.

"GIVE HER BACK!!!" Again Overhauled yelled as more spikes came at us but this time it aimed for Eri.

"Barrier!" I said blocking all the spikes.

I felt that Eri knew what was going on since I could feel her trembling in my arms. The helmet shifted looking at the battlefield and Eri clenched her fists.

"..no..." She quivered,"..no, please..stop"

"Eri! Come back to me!" Overhaul yelled again as a giant hand formed from behind him, towering over us,"You heroes are sick in society. Especially you Mirio!"