Part 69: Toga Happenings

=WITH ME=

...

SLASH!

...

...

SLICE!!!

...

SPLAT!!

...

...

"Anyone else have an issue with me?" I asked dropping the last villain bastard on the floor.

All the villains Toga brought in were all shaking in their boots as I effortlessly killed 287 villains with a smile and the remaining villains who opposed me backed away in defeat.

"Good," I said covered in blood," Now I'm dirty. I want all of you to clean these bodies up and how you do doesn't matter, just make sure not to go outside. If you have a quirk that can get rid of things, this is your responsibility"

"Yes All For One!" Someone said running up to a body as it slowly melted away. This person is not important but nonetheless other villains with suitable cleanup quirks also ran up and started destroying the bodies.

While the villains cleaned up the mess, I used Wind Manipulation to lift myself up and overlook the large army of evil doers. Blood dropped down from my clothing and my eyes glowed a menacing red. The villains who watched me rise above them undoubtedly had shivers sent up their spine and a sense of despair washed over them.

'I'll need to bathe later,' I thought looking at my stained hands,' Now it's time to remove the weak from this group'

"Now that the trash has been taken care of, I've noticed that some of you in here don't even look convinced that what you're doing is right or you look unsure of your place here. My idea of villains is that each one of you have a life and because that way if thinking, I want to ask a few questions," I said trying to make sure they all understood what was being asked," Firstly, if you are a villain for money, please move to the right side of the room"

Without question, the crowd of dozens began to shuffle and after about a minute, 56 villains ended up moving away.

'Like I thought. All these guys look like parents or individuals who cannot take care of themselves'

"You," I said to a woman who had red hair, a mask and a small suit," Why do you have money?"

"I-I.. I'm trying to pay for my sister's medical bill. We aren't rich and I've tried to ask for help from the heroes, but my request has always been overlooked"

"That is the most common case and by the look of the others around you, they can also relate in some way. What is your name?"

"T-the name I-is Kiruka Hasaki but I go by Slice sir," the older woman said nervously.

"You don't have to be nervous, Slice. Despite what I've shown, I have the qualities of a leader. Patient, kind and strong. Besides, you're also older than me, in fact everyone here is most likely older than me so drop the 'sir' and call me AFO or All For One"

"Right sir!- I mean AFO!"

"(chuckle) Now tell me, what is your quirk?"

"My quirk is called Slice. I can manipulate the length and durability of my hair. I can also manipulate the way it moves such as," Slice said as her red hair rise up and hardened into blade like weapons," I can't even shoot out any hair strands like flying needles"