Part 95: The 3 Demons

<WITH THE HEROES>

Sirens, helicopters, and the sound of people talking filled the urban area around the burning orphanage. It was indeed flooded with as much support as they could get in a short time due to how desperate they were to rescue me and, importantly, rescue Yagi.

The orphanage's fire was eventually put out with the help of Momo creating fire extinguishers, and the help of Shoji who used his immense strength to separate the fire from catching onto anything else. Kirishima and Ochako both tended to Miss Rias', Fuyumi's and All Might's conditions with All Might being the worst case being starved.

Tokoyami, Koda, Sero and Aoyama were all sent out, to track and locate Slice in the night city, and away from the orphanage.

Jirou, Kaminari and Todoroki were also sent out to find both Toga and Nagant, who slipped out of the sights of the many helicopters above.

Mineta on the back of Iida, joined by Mina were aso searching for any signs of villains along the streets still in the vicinity of the orphanage incident.

In short, the class was here and playing a part in saving their primary objective, the hostages and if lucky, the rest of the league, but while everyone was busy, Yagi was having a very hard time sitting still despite not being able to move at all.

"Okay Deku. Quit squirming," Bakugo said, accompanying Yagi over to the back of an open ambulance that this time, they know it isn't hijacked.

"Kacchan wait! I know you said you would escort me to the hospital, but Midoriya he's-" Yagi said but was interrupted when he was thrown into the back of the ambulance by Bakugo," Oof!! Kacchan, I'm still kinda hurting"

"Shut it nerd. Like I and Ponytail said, Birdhead, Tape Arms and Frog are searching for him and that red haired villain. Getting you away from the villains is the best thing we can do since you went and got yourself cuffed by those," Bakugo said, motioning to the special quirk erasing cuffs on Yagi's wrist," You are to stay here, go it?!"

"Then what about Toga and the sniper lady? Are you going to let them get away?! They need to-"

"THE EXTRAS GOT IT HANDLED!!" Bakugo yelled inches from Yagi's face," Now I'll be escorting youw Jeter you like it or not. Last time you were being brought to a hospital alone, you ended up kidnapped and here we are. Plus, your mom said I was now in charge of you so technically I'm allowed to knock you out if I feel like it"

"(gulp)....okay...." Yagi said, as the last part of what Bakugo said rang in his mind," Knock me out...?"

"Tch! Before we go, I'm going to make sure the other hostages are not dying. It was lucky you were all in one place, including All Might," Bakugo stared at Yagi.

The tone and the look Bakugo have Yagi was a it more intimidating but it was a way for Bakugo to remind Yagi that his father was included in this. Catching this, Yagi began to understand a bit more why Bakugo was being pushy on him just staying quiet and following his orders.

Yagi realized that he hadn't at all been asking if everyone is okay, like he normally would. Instead, his concerns were set on the girls and I.

'That's right.....Dad...is okay too,' Yagi thought, remembering who he should really be worried about,'(smile) That's Kacchan, for you. He's amaz-'

"WHAT'RE YOU SMILING ABOUT??!" Bakugo shouted at Yagi seemingly got lost in thought and was aimlessly smiling directly at Bakugo.

"Ah! S-sorry Kacchan" Yagi said scooting back on his ambulance bed," Before you go, there's one more thing I need you to know!"