Part 115: Not Her Son

WITH NANA

The dust that had shot up prior to my landing, began to settle back down slowly as the clear view of my son revealed itself. He wore the same black suit with no tie, and had a mask on that I could tell was self-made, and oddly enough I felt some kind of warmth inside myself to see that he learned to make a support item for himself though that didn't combat the grey and numb feeling in my heart.

It hurt.

His posture was straight up. It was a bit shaky, almost like swaying when he tried to fix himself up before me, but only to succumb to whatever damage he must've felt while I was in Tartarus. Standing right beside him too, was the League. Nejire, Saiko, Kendo, Melissa, Shigaraki, Sinner, Dabi and Compress. I've gotten to know their quirks quite well while we all sat in Tartarus. We did have a lot of time on our hands.

But the most important thing I had to be careful about was the fact he had 3 hostages of great value. Momo, a recommended student, All Might the former symbol of peace and Rias, the head of the Her Association. He kept a hand on Yaoyorozu's shoulder almost like he was making sure she stayed put but I doubt any of them had the strength to fight back with the almost starved look they had.

 He kept a hand on Yaoyorozu's shoulder almost like he was making sure she stayed put but I doubt any of them had the strength to fight back with the almost starved look they had

"I see you've knocked out Nagant and your granddaughter Eri. How could you possibly hurt your own family?" Sashi said in a mocking tone, while I felt the weight of Eri's unconscious hand on the tip of my boot.

'I have to say it'

"Sashi!! It's time for you to stop! And put an end to this chaos!" I said not expecting him to comply, and like I had expected, he didn't.

"You know I can't do that. Especially when I'm this close to putting you back together. All I need to do is pull your soul out of One For All and shove it into that body, then you'll be whole again, and we can finally be together!" Sashi said with a smile I can almost see under the mask," If you come with us peacefully along with Yagi, then of course I won't do more damage to the hero's society. I'll let the League do that"

'(clench) I have to say it!'

"One For All? Hisa-kun what's that?" Nejire asked Sashi, only to receive a dismissing gesture.

"Who is that woman? And why does she seem familiar?" Compress asked for an agreeing nod from the League.

"Sashi please! I don't want to hurt you," I said as a few sparks started to emit from my body," You have no idea what you've done or how One For All works! You're blindly following nothing!"

"I know plenty of how One For All works! I've been fighting it since forever now, and other than the ones who have inherited the power, I come in second to the informed. And it's only natural that I'd know because I'm your son!!" Sashi said in an enthusiastic tone.