Part 56: Our Awakening

HOSPITAL(AN HOUR EARLIER)

The doctor, also known to the public as doctor Garaki, was a well known physician who didn't possess a quirk. However his name has spread throughout Japan for building the first quirk based hospital which already gained much attention but even after he worked hours there, he built more hospitals and even adoption centers earning him a great deal of respect.

However, he didn't do these feats just for the sake of the people, the hidden intention behind his actions was the search for more useful quirks for his Nomu. He was careful to not bring any attention away from the mask he put on himself and his deeds and as careful as he was, today he was finally caught.

Garaki was making his usual rounds at the hospital that stood above his lab. A quiet day in fact, but that is all it was.

"You're under arrest, client of evil!," Endeavor said from the doctor marching towards him from the entrance

"Ahhhh!!!!," the doctor but as he tried to run away, his hidden quirk was erased," What's....happening?"

"So you do have a quirk?," Aizawa marched in next to Endeavor," You're looking older than before. Guess your quirk prelongs your aging"

"Noo!!...," the doctor yelled until he suddenly became a grey puddle.

"He has Twice's quirk?!," Endeavor said but he didn't have time to think as the walls of the hospital started to break and Nomus suddenly bursted out form it's walls and started to attack the heroes.

"More Nomus!," Rock Lock said behind Aizawa," Was this prepared?!"

"We can't think too much about it, for now just fight!," Aizawa said as he grabbed his scarf and pulled down his goggles.

"Let's....let's...fight!!!," A Nomu said as it attacked Endeavor.

'It can talk!?' Endeavor thought.

"Sorry guys but move it!," Mirko came into the fight but instead of fighting the first Nomus, she hopped straight ahead," I'm gonna go find the doctor, later!"

"Mirko wait!-," Endeavor tried to stop her but since the Nomus they were fighting were actually pretty tough, he had no choice but to let her go.

WITH MIRKO

SMASHH!!!

SMASH!!!!

SMASSHHH!!!

SSMMASSHHH!!!!!

Mirko completely kicked her way into the underground lab with the frightening power in her legs. Once she finally broke through the many layers of security and laboratory pipes, she hopped down and discovered the doctor, the 8 dark Nomus in their chambers and Tomura's, Nana's and my body in our larger chambers.

"AH!! So quick!!!," the doctor screamed as he tried to run away again but got a kick from Mirko to the stomach sending him flying back and cracking Tomura's chamber.

"This is Mirko," she said in her communicator," I've located the 'real' doctor and Midoriya's body"

/Good, now just stay put until we can get to you/ Endeavor said through the communicator/ I wish we could be there now, but....we're still a bit occupied/

"It's no problem," Mirkod said.

"No, no, no, no, no!," the doctor cried as the liquid inside Shigaraki's chamber poured out quickly," If the water drains, he'll die!!!"

"Then we better get him out of there!," Mirko said as she was going for a kick.

"I WON'T LET YOU!!!," the doctor yelled as he slammed his hand on a button.