Part 80: Night Becomes Day

<CONTINUING>

I stood patiently behind the large doors for a certain feeling inside me to make my body move forward. Nervous? No. Stage fright? Absolutely not. Second thoughts? Please, I love the spotlight as much as I love doing what I think is right. I absorbed myself in the moment where I would look upon a crowd of villains, villains who've pledged themselves to the league and would lay down their lives for it. They were all a physical manifestation of what my dreams and goals would look like. Everyone, despite being different, together under one notion and that was the idea of finally making peace and equality a reality.

"Ladies, the heroes are here now so be careful. Don't be hasty to fight, we still have a few cards up our sleeves," I said, receiving nods from both of them.

"That's right. We do," Slice smiled as she pushed forward Miss Joke with a bag over her head.

"Hehehehe, Hisa-chan is playing dirty," Toga locked her knife," I likey~"

"MMRRR!!! MMMJPOH!!MMHHPPRRISNSJ!!!" Miss Joke muffled out because of the tape we placed on her mouth.

"No use trying to say anything. I don't even have a quirk that can translate your muffles into actual words," I said, placing my hand on the large doors.

BAM!!!!

I slammed the doors open and instantly, I was met with a huge wave of roars, cheers and noises from all the villains before me like if I was getting inaugurated as a president.

Slice and Toga both stood to my sides while Slice kicked down Miss Joke to her knees.

"ALL FOR ONE!!"

"ALRIGHT!!!!"

"WHAT ARE OUR ORDERS?!!!!"

"WOW, THOSE 2 ARE PRETTY!!"

"WHO'S THE PERSON WITH THE BAG OVER THEIR HEAD?!!"

"MUST BE A SCUMMY HERO"

A few more comments were shouted, a few being about the girls and they returned disgusted expressions.

'Mmrr, only Hisa-chan can call me pretty. I might cut him later,' Toga thought.

'Wow, my hair really looks good tonight. Maybe Hisash- I mean All For One has noticed!' Slice thought keeping a straight face.

"Everyone!!!" I said holding my hands out and combining Furnace with Wind Manipulation to shoot out a red flame to illuminate the room in a red tone," Hear me!!"

<WITH YAGI>

"That's a lot of villains," Yagi said, peering through an opening into the lair, and at a large crowd of villains who were shouting," But where's Midoriya?"

The view they had was to the right if the crowd, an overhead view to see the entire lair.

"What you should be watching for is the other heroes Yagi," Todoroki said," They must be waiting for Midoriya to make an appearance"

"Ggrrr. I could just blast them all to hell," Bakugo almost did.

BAM!!!!

Yagi looked over to the large stage where a pair of large doors burst open and from the darkness, me, Toga, Slice and Joke came through.

'Its him, but why does he have his helmet on?' Yagi quickly theorized,' Does he actually need it? He hasn't worn it for a while'

"Everyone!!! Hear me!!!" I called out sending a wave of red flames to scale the walls and illuminate the entire room.