Part 101: Small Signs

HOSPITAL

"So, how is he?" Doctor Garaki asked me, as we watched Sashi perform minor exercises with another nurse," I assume you took good care of him since well, he can already walk on his won despite just coming out of a gang attack"

"Yeah, the gang attack," I mumbled, feeling a bit guilty that I only let it happen," He's actually recovering pretty fast that you might even think he had a second quirk but no, he's just gifted I guess. He's a little strange though"

"Oh? That's a rare saying from you Nana," Garaki said," Is it his quirk you might be referring to?"

"All For One? No, not at all. I honestly think it's a nice quirk but what I was talking about was the fact he recovered so...abnormally. You'd think someone average would get traumatized after facing a near death, let alone a kid wouldn't be able to handle it and yet Hisashi here, doesn't even look fazed. Heck, he hasn't even cried over me telling him that his family died"

"You told him that!? Nana!" Garaki said in an almost reprimanding tone," You know you shouldn't just tell a patient bad news as they recover! That can seriously harm them!"

Doctor Garaki wasn't aware of my assignment to raise Sashi, so of course telling him I did as an experiment would put a bad mark on my name, but he still gave me a good sense of confidence and respect since I am the number 1 nurse here.

"Nana!" Sashi said, suddenly staring at me with a smile.

"Oh, looks like he wants you to play with him," Garaki said with a smile underneath his big mustache," I'll be checking up on him later. I know you just adopted him because well, you're special, but please don't put too much pressure on him about getting a new family. That is all"

The doctor finally walked away from the door frame we were watching from, hands behind his back along with a whistle. The other nurse that was doing the small exercises with Sashi left the playroom, passing by me while also mouthing 'He's a cute one' to me before she went the other way.

"Nana! Let's play heroes and villains, yeah! Um, I think I want to be a villain....wait! No! I want to be the hero!!" Sashi cheered, running around like the 4 year old he was," They call me All For One! I stop bad guys because I can and my quirk allows me to share my strength! I am invincible!!"

"(chuckle) All For One, huh? Why that name?" I asked, approaching him on the All Might carpet.

"The other nurse said that my hero name should be something that represents me or something, and so I have decided to call myself by my quirk!! MWAHAHAAH!! ALL FOR ONE!!" Sashi again said but in a more triumphant tone, before getting into a serious voice and pointing towards me," Stop there villain! Quit being bad and pay taxes!"

'(sweatdrop) Yupp, he's definitely a strange one,' I thought to myself, but after brushing it off I decided to match his energy," Never!!! I will never pay my taxes!!! Go bother someone else!!!"

"Then you shall face my super justice fist!" Sashi made up, going in for a punch but that was until he felt his entire body get lifted and thrown over to a large cushion of stuffed animals,"......huh?"

"HAHAHA! You are too weak to beat me now All For One!" I cackled wheels typing around the room," This entire playroom is mine now! And not even you can stop me! HAHAHA!"

'The commission wanted to make him a hero right?!' I thought looking at Sashi as he recovered his feet unharmed and got into a battle stance,' Then what better way, then to start training him from the beginning!'

3 HOURS LATER

"OOF!" Sashi blurted as he was for the 100th time, sent across the room into a pile of stuffed animals," Huff....You're....huff...too strong....huff"