Part 119: The Other Half of Nana

CONTINUING

.

.

.

.

"(CHUCKLE) HAHAHAH!!!" I mockingly laughed towards my mother as the ground around us exploded in red, and smoke and sut continuously rose high into the air violently, before returning to its calm state,"(GRIN) I hate to admit this to you mother, but the painful look on your face is strangely making me feel even better!!"

I couldn't describe it. It was as though a weight was slowly being lifted from my chest only to then be replaced by a heavier one of a subconscious guilt I rarely feel. Though, I still embraced it with open arms, enjoying the foreign feeling for what it was.

Using my Sharingan, to track her as she zoomed around the battlefield dodging Beams, explosions and flying metal, her face was clear to see the pain filled expression as she pulled a sharp metal out of her arm only to have barely dodged another. Normally, she would have either risked getting hit if it meant landing another hit on me, but this time with my new quirk Thunder Smite, the electricity I bring down from the rainy skies can travel through them thus making the smallest piece of metal dangerous.

This was an advantage for my sake since Nana did manage to destroy most of my helmet but that was merely the decorative shell that protected the main part on the inside. An industrial mask, like the ones they apply to patients in the hospitals, was the core function of what I made. I helped ease the burden on my lungs, helping me breathe better.

It also provided a bit more mental stability when fighting since having so many quirks really did give me a headache when I'm constantly using them. I don't remember the last time I willingly turned off my Sharingan, or my self healing quirks.

 I don't remember the last time I willingly turned off my Sharingan, or my self healing quirks

TRACKING

My Sharingans zig zagged all over the place going up, down, left and right, to see the blur of Nana as she moved, but still kept up. It helped me aim all of my attacks mainly beaming my Beam as I was now blasting 4 at a time with the supported use of Secondary to manifest ghost like arms on my back.

BBBBBEEEEEAAAMMMM!!!!!!!

'Crap!' Nana internally yelled, seeing that he was going to run into the blast,' Flame Breath!'

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Using Focus in unison with Flame Breath, she slowed things down and let out large ball of fire that completely swallowed my Beam but that only made me smiled as my right hand glowed red and I swiped my hand in front of me," Counter"

The fireball was sent right back to where it was manifested from as Nana dodged away and let the mass of flames disperse and spread out in the sky, almost like a firework. Nana stared and scoffed, almost in irritation that my quirk to reflect non-physical attacks was annoying but using Counter gave her time to form an attack.