Part 64: Meet Lady Valentine

THE NEXT DAY (WITH THE CLASS)

"Alright everyone! I know this may make you nervous but please do your very bests' when you go out there to serve your duties and the islanders. We are students of U.A. so it is our responsibility to make sure this island is more safe than it already is. Are you ready!?," Iida yelled while chopping.

"Yessir!!!," Most of the class cheered.

"Then let's head out!"

Today was the first day they were all out on duty. A select few were sent out while the rest remained at their headquarters or the place they all stayed, to listen in on any emergency calls and such. Impressively, it only took them a day to set up the emergency number, greet most of the islanders, set up a new cellphone tower and as they finally started, already solved 13 minor cases.

To say the least I was proud of how much they've grown. Even after the battle at the hospital ruins that led to many pros being injured in the hospital and many more, but I didn't understand why they sent the students away to this island. Well, nonetheless, they are here now and doing what they need to do to get stronger.

RING!! RING!!!

"Hello, this is U.A. emergency phone line, what seems to be your situation," Momo picked up the phone a bit nervous," Hmm,hmmm,mmm, okay! We'll send someone there immediately (puts down phone) Okay everyone, I need someone to go down to the shoreline and help an old man to pull his cart"

"I got this!," Iida volunteered, putting on his helmet and dashing away.

RING!! RING!!!

"Hello, U.A. emergency services, how can we help you today?," Mina said, answering the call,"Mmmm, mmm, of course! (puts the phone down) Okay! Is anyone able to remove a large boulder on a path?"

"Cool! Bakubro, you can blow it up!," Kirishima urged him to go.

"Nah, send Deku or something to handle it," Bakugo ignored him and continued to read a book.

"Oh c'mon!"

"It's fine! I can go, and Uraraka! You can make the boulder weightless!," Yagi suggested.

"Hmmhmmm, I'm ready when you are!," Ochako said.

"Right then let's go!"

Yagi had run up the mountain following a set path, along with Ochako who piggy backed Yagi. He was able to control 45 percent of OFA, but not wanting Ochako to fall off and get hurt, he kept it at 20 but it was still fast enough to get where they needed to be in 15 minutes.

ZOOOM!!!

"Look! There it is! And that lady must be the one who called," Ochako said, pointing out the boulder and a lady who was dragging behind her a cart full of boxes.

"Excuse me ma'am, I assume you were the one who called correct?" Yagi asked, letting Ochako hop down from his back.

"Yes, that would be me. I'm supposed to bring these boxes somewhere up the mountain but this boulder appeared out of nowhere!" the lady said," Could you do something about it? Maybe push it aside, it is very pretty to the area"

"Sure thing!," Ochako said as she ran over to the boulder and placed her hands on it.

The boulder started to float up, but before it could get too high, Yagi sent out his Black Whip to catch it and gently placed it where it wouldn't roll down the mountain.

"There you go!," Yagi said with a smile," You're all set"

"Thank you very much you 2. Before I go, may I ask your names?"