Part 98: Why so Stubborn?

<CONTINUING (WITH YAGI)>

Inside of Yagi's head, the last users were beginning to scream 'stop' at the top of their lungs, but their voices can only be as loud as Yagi's. Yelling in your own head always stays at a low volume so ignoring the voices was easy for him.

'Boy!! Stop!! You can't go to him!!' Nana shouted at Yagi's consciousness but instead listened, Yagi continued to drag himself towards Bakugo and the others were fighting against Eri,' Sashi is near!!!'

'Izuku, please stop. If you keep going your body might actually die out!!' The 6th user said, his voice echoing in Yagi's mind but again no response.

'He won't listen to us. He's too fixated on ending Midoriya' The 5th user said sternly,' What the hell can we do? Neither Midoriya or this kid should be approaching each other!!'

While the past users tried to come up with some kind of way to help stop Yagi from approaching Eri across the large field of the orphanage, Yagi limped on a leg while also grilling his right wrist.

Before, he and the quirk erasing cuffs on him after I had cut my own hand to remove them, however in a way we are the same. He didn't cut his own hand but he managed to break out of them...but dislocating the entire of his hand and slipping them off. A painful process especially for him, but now that he has entered his Midoriya Mode with biting red eyes, his pain tolerance, strength, and brain processing have been boosted.

"(GLARE) Midoriya...." Yagi coldly said for the 25th time with his eyes looking up to see explosions, ice, electricity and the ground exploding a few meters ahead of him.

Dragging a wounded leg, and starting to bleed again from the wounds Ochako and Shoji had patched up, he was on a limit to where his body would start giving in to the stress.

Shockwaves of air from time to time pushed him back as the strength of the wind grew as he got closer to the scene.

-DANGER SENSE-

'Kacchan...' Yagi wide eyed as he saw Bakugo get launched back toward him, causing himself to dodge and let him crash and roll behind him.

"(cough) Dammit...." Kacchan said, wiping away a bit of blood from his lip before noticing Yagi,".......DEKU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!?"

"Kacchan! Are you okay!?" Yagi said in a slightly concerned tone as he watched his childhood friend get up from the dirt," Where's Midoriya?"

"The bastard? I think he's hiding inside that brat!" Bakugo simply said, getting ready to launch himself back in but before Yagi could turn to look, he was thrown further back by Bakugo," NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE WALKING AROUND!!"

"Tch! That hurt Kacchan!" Yagi hissed in pain, as now his body was pulsing in agony," What do you mean.... Midoriya's inside Eri?"

'What's with this nerd?!' Bakugo said noticing Yagi's eyes have gone red,' He's definitely not thinking'

"Don't you worry about the bastard or the brat! You just walk yourself back to Roundface! And where's All Might?! You would be with your dad!"

"All Might and the others are being escorted away from here Kacchan. They're safe, but please....get out of the way," Yagi said, activating his Full Cowl.

'He can use his quirk?!' Bakugo slightly wide eyed but still had an irritated expression when he noticed the cuffs that hung on Yagi's hip,' This...'

"For such a nerd, you're not thinking Deku! And who are you telling what to do?" Bakugo shouted still hanging back behind him as another gust of wind washed him and Yagi," You can't be here, Nerd"