Part 51: Mission Complete

ME AND ENDEAVOR

"Endeavor," I glared at him as he continued to tackle me out of the hospital.

"Hisashi Midoriya! You are going to be taken in not just by the name of the Hero Association, but by me!," Endeavor declared as he released the tackle and went straight for a fiery punch.

"Focus!," I called out as I held my breath.

Time seemed to slow down as Endeavor's puch slowed down and I was completely able to dodge it and counter with my own punch sending him flying up and going through the fourth floor of the hospital.

Endeavor didn't at all get knocked down but instead stayed on his feet and boosted his flames to increase his speed but again I used Focus and dodged another punch and dealt 3 consecutives punches with Springlike Limbs and Kinetic Booster times 4.

"GHER!," Endeavor grunted but slid back on his feet," How many quirks do you have now?!"

"Too many for my own good but don't get distracted Endeavor!," I shouted.

I ran at him as he got prepared to attack but he didn't notice Saiko coming from behind. She didn't have any weapons but she did have a gallon of water. Endeavor realized that Saiko was charging at him but as she was about 2 feet away from him, she threw up the gallon and used her new quirk.

"Switch!," Saiko yelled as she and I swapped places and now Endeavor was staring at me.

"Wha-"

"Water Manipulation!," I called out as the water bursted from it's gallon and formed a spear as I sent it through Endeavor's shoulder, making his flames go out and causing him to cry out in pain.

"GAH!," Endeavor cried out.

I didn't give him a chance to recover as I activated Speed Enhancer and delivered a jump kick creating a bright neon wave and sent Endeavor flying back and straight into a tree nearby.

<Good work Saiko, but now help Nejire deal with the other heroes around> I said suing Commu.

<Understood> Saiko said as she Switched herself away.

"Dammit...," Endeavor remarked as he recovered.

The water that had went through his shoulder had evaporated when his flames returned. He reached back behind him and pulled out what looked to be syringe and quickly stabbed his wounded arm. The gaping hole instantly healed itself back to normal only leaving a hold in his costume.

"Relying on drugs now, are we Endeavor," I said, getting in a fighting stance," I'm not even going all out yet. Well, I guess it makes sense to bring healables to a boss battle haha! Hey, I'm sounding like Shigaraki right now"

"Tch! It's just insurance to make sure we can complete our mission and gra who we came for."

"Hah! You came for me didn't you?-"