Part 25: Death of Lifetime

(play song near end)

THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE

Yagi, Momo, Kirishima and I all followed Momo's direction for she was the one with the tracker on where Nomu was. It was almost 1 AM in the morning and it was a bit cold out.

While making our way there, Yagi had the good idea to wear disguises just in case we are seen so we don't get recognized.

Right now, we have made it to the red dot's location.

BEEp! BEEp! BEEp!

"Okay guys, this is it" Momo whispered to us.

"It looks so, um, old?" Kirishima said.

"Yeah, there's even moss under the door so no one has opened it for a while" Yagi pointed out.

The warehouse we have come across was not any fancy looking or new warehouse, it was more gloomy, lacking any life or something to make it standout, almost like the perfect place to hide a body.

"Indeed, why don't we take a look inside, perhaps we'll find Nomu inside" I suggested.

"Yeah okay, let's go through this alley" Kirishima said as he led our group through an alley that was on the side of the building.

"Yagi, let me boost you up" I said while getting in position to let him stand on my back.

"Right!" Yagi said.

Before he stepped onto me Kirishima insisted something.

"Hold on Yagibro, here take this," Kirishima said, holding out what appeared to be a night vision camera.

"Woah, Kirishima! I didn't know you had one of these. They're expensive!" Yagi said.

"Don't worry about it, just hurry up and see what you can find," Kirishima urged.

Yagi took the camera and quickly looked inside a small window. While he panned around he jumped.

"Yagi what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nomus...A lot of Nomus!" Yagi said, a bit terrified.

Yagi saw dozens of Nomu inside the warehouse, where each was housed inside a pod full of water, as to preserve the condition of the Nomu

"Yagi! Then we should report this to the authorities" Momo said.

"MOUNTAIN SLAM!!!"

BOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!

"Was that?" Yagi said.

"Mount Lady" I said.

Above us, we could see a bit of Mount Lady in her giant form. It seems like she had already infiltrated the warehouse using a truck that happened to be present in the area.