Part 23: The Night Begins

TRAINING CAMP DAY 3 4PM

Like yesterday starting from 4AM, both Class 1-A and Class 1-B have been destroying themselves to become stronger and their cries of pain could be heard everywhere you go. The teachers and the Pussycats continued to assist the student with their training and provided a few bottles of water.

For me, I was still training Kendo on top of the mountain and she has improved significantly in one night. Her hands when they became gigantic were more firm, her palms became rougher and her knuckles had also been strengthened. This was more progress than I had imagined destroying my Barriers.

"HIYA!!!"

SMASH!!

"HIYA!!"

SHATTER!!!

"HIYA!!"

CRACK!!!

"That is enough for now Kendo. You have done an excellent job at destroying my Barriers once again!" I said sitting down on a chair.

"Thank you Midoriya! I feel like I've gotten way stronger!" Kendo said enthusiastically.

"Don't thank me yet, that was only a warm up"

"A warm up! Heck Yeah, that was a warm up! I can keep throwing punches all day!"

"Glad to hear, because now we will increase the level of intensity. Give me your hand"

"For what?" Kendo said as she walked over to me.

"Do you remember what I said to you yesterday before we started training?"

"Sorry Midoriya, I don't really remember"

"I thought so. I said I would give you a second quirk" I said as I held her hand between mine," Your hands have gotten stronger and now I would like to see just how much power they can pack with a little boost. I'll be lending you my Strength Enhancer x 3"

"A second quirk! MIdoriya are you sure that you should be giving me another quirk?"

"You asked that same question yesterday and I still have the same answer. Consider this a type of quirk training for myself. Now Kendo," I transferred the quirk," How do you feel?"

"I did feel a little light headed a moment ago but now it quickly vanished!" Kendo said, rubbing the back of her head.

"(chuckle) The quirk must have taken a liking to you. Okay then," I slowly stood up from my chair, lifted Kendo up from under her arms and brought her back to the center of the mountain.

"(blush)Did you have to pick me up?" Kendo asked nervously.

"I just did it to make it a one go trip," I said as I held out a hand towards Kendo," I want you imagine flexing your arm even more than you can and then punch my hand"

"Imagine flexing my arm..."Kendo said as she gripped her own wrist," flex...my arm..."

Kendo stood there holding her own wrist for a moment seemingly trying to feel the activation of her new quirk and that is when she gripped her hand.

"Midoriya!!" Kendo yelled.

Her arm suddenly began to twitch but no actual changes to her form had been made.

"I think I activated it! Um!"

"Quickly Kendo, activate your original quirk along with this one" I said.

Kendo didn't need a second to do so since she's already mastered her quirk. Her hand became large and was shaking a bit like she was cold.

"Woah! This feels really light and I feel like I can really throw a punch!" Kendo said admiring her hand.