Part 46: You're now Villains

ANTI-QUIRK CHURCH

The league and the girls came through the portal and onto the yard of a small church with a warm light coming through its windows. This church was against any and all quirks and was made up of mostly Quirkless individuals.

"This is it noobies. If you want to level up, you'll have to kill at least one person to complete the level," Shigaraki said.

"I see you're a fan of games, right Shigaraki?," I asked smiling.

"Yeah I am, got a problem Midoriya!?"

"Not at all. Do you play Smash?"

"Who wouldn't be playing Smash. Say, you're a gamer too aren't you?"

"It's nice to see the 2 captains are getting along but we, or rather the brats have something to do," Dabi said,"I'm leaving"

"Where are you going?," Compress asked.

"I'm going to look for more recruits since it looks like I am the only one doing it. Later!", Dabi said as he walked away towards a nearby city.

"I sense there are at least 10 people in this building. That is more than enough for everyone here to get a kill," I said,"Ladies. Get 2 kills"

"Right!," The girls said as they all ran in but I stopped Melissa since she really didn't have a quirk to fight.

"Snowsashi? Ow! My head!," Melissa said rubbing her head.

"Don't worry, I have given you a quirk. Just focus on your hands and if you poke someone they'll....explode"

"Oh okay! Alright! I'm off then!," Melissa said running into the church.

"I appreciate enthusiasm but should we really let a bunch of girls look like normal girls?," Compress asked.

"Yeah. Their clothes are kind of annoying. They don't even come with any buffs," Shigaraki said.

"Yeah they are kinda girly," Spinner said.

"I think they're fine, AWFUL!," Twice shouted,"Hold on, where's Toga?"

"She also ran in there," I said smiling as the lights inside the church started to go out.

"Wait why?," Shigaraki asked.

"There are 10 people in there and we have 5 girls who need 2 kills each,"I answered.

"But why would Toga need to get 2 kills?"

"No reason. I could sense she was in the mood to use that knife since she's been playing with it"

"AHHH!!!!!"

"ARGH!!!"

"DAMMIT!!! AGH!!!!"

One by one, the windows that had a light shining through were splattered by a dark stain as the lights quickly went off after. After a few minutes, all the girls came out of the church and formed a line where we could see all the blood on their clothes.

"We did it!," Toga cheered," And Melissa, you look so cute with blood on your clothes!"

Melissa really was covered in blood. Her whole front was stained and if she turned around, it would be completely clean. That was the power of Overhaul. She dismantled all her targets and the blood splatter everywhere.

"Yeah, everytime I poked someone, they just exploded. It's actually kinda funny," Melissa nervously laughed.

"Um...Blue hair, other blue hair, and orange hair,"Shigaraki addressed,"How do you all feel?"