Part 90: What Comes After

<CONTINUING( 3 HOURS LATER)>

...

...

...

takakATAKAKAKAKAKAKA

/SEARCH THE AREA NOW!! DO NOT LET THEM ESCAPE!!! SET UP A PERIMETER AND GET ANY AND ALL OUTSIDE DEPUTIES ON THE SEARCH!!/

SLAM!!

"I can't believe they let him get away!!" The chief said, slamming his hand on his helicopter seat," Just when we finally had him!! All the work the heroes put in, and all the suffering was in vain!!! Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!!"

"Sir please. All For One is still rather weak from the fight with the U.A. student Deku. As long as those specially designed cuffs are on him, and I assure you they are, he can't do anything. The only way he can move around is with the league so their movements are slow and they also have a small kid with them. Eri, or as we put into records, Eri Midoriya"

"Midoriyas.....Just when you think you have gotten rid of all of them...they just come back," the chief sighed, getting a knowing look from Tsukauchi beside him.

The authorities have always been a bit dirty when it came to dealing with the most endangering and threatening situations. I personally don't think it's not at all a bad thing since getting your hands dirty is part of life. You always somehow end up doing something you know is wrong. What the chief was referring to was just another part of that to ensure the safety and security of the normal social structures.

'That's right. We had orchestrated the elimination of the new head of the Midoriya clan, which just happened to be Hisashi Midoriya's birth father,' Tsukauchi reminded himself, looking into his notepad.

"I knew we shouldn't have let Nana adopt this kid, but the head, Miss Rias, thought it could be beneficial to have a Midoriya in the ranks of heroes," the chief complained, pinching the top of his nose.

"You shouldn't be speaking so freely about that Chief," Tsukauchi advised but the chief just scoffed at him.

"We're a mile in the air, and in a helicopter! No one can hear us now," the Chief said, throwing out his cigarette through the open doors," Say, Tsukauchi. You've been working in the dark side of the authorities for a while now"

"18 years sir," Tsukauchi said, writing down a few notes in his notepad of the conversation," Graduated from highschool at 18, and quickly the commission recruited me for my quirks Erase and Truth. I can erase memories and tell if someone is lying"

"I'm aware. Tsukauchi, given that you've already been doing this for a while, what do you think about Midoriya?"

"Hisashi? Or the clan?"

"Both. Do you think this could've all been avoided if we had killed the brat along with his family?"

".......Logically. Yes. It would've prevented all of this from happening and how do I feel? I think Rias' gamble on letting Nana adopt and raise Hisashi, was a good one. If we had done things a little differently, then perhaps he would still be on the road of a hero"

"Do things differently? Explain"

"I've been following his case for years, even while Nana Shimura was taking the boy. He was still on the right road, until a villain named Nine, killed her in a battle regarding the kidnapping of Katsuki Bakugo and also the retirement of All Might. After, Aizawa bad reported small changes in behavior from Hisashi, such as a more threatening presence, red eyes, and the more common use of his 'original' quirk All For One"