Part 14:1 versus all

BEFORE THE NEXT EVENT

"Alright! The next event will be a Cavalry battle!" Midnight yelled into the mic.

"Students will form teams of 4 with 3 at the bottom and they will hold the last person on top. The place you came in the race will decide the points you're headband is worth, for example if you're 47th you'll be 5 points and 46th will be 10 points and so on. The one who came in first.....will be 1 million points!!!"

When she announced the last part, the whole stadium seemed to grow quiet as all eyes were on me. Everyone had a hungry look on their faces like if they hadn't eaten in days.

"However, in addition to that! You! The cutie with the white fluffy hair!" Midnight said as she pointed to me, "To make this event as fair as possible for the others, you will not be in a team but by yourself"

"Wait did she just call him cutie?" Someone in the crowd said.

"YES I DID!" Midnight boomed while snapping her whip.

"By myself. That won't be a problem so I have no objections"

"Very well then. You all have 5 minutes to form your teams and the cutie will have 5 minutes to come up with a plan"

"STOP CALLING HIM CUTIE!!!" Nana yelled from the crowd.

"I will not!" Midnight said back in the mic.

Midnight and Nana started having a small argument throughout the stadium leaving everyone to hear.

"STOP CALLING MY SASHI A CUTIE YOU WANK!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR SON IS SO CUTE!"

"YOU'RE AN ADULT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"WE'RE IN JAPAN! THE AGE OF CONSENT IS 13!!!"

"YOU COUGAR!!!"

"YOU MILF!!"

"Wow, Midoriya sure has it rough," Sero said.

"Yeah, I can't imagine being in his shoes" Tokoyami agreed.

"Damn that Midoriya," Mineta said with blood tears.

'I assume everyone will group up within their own classes. It's definitely too risky to join those you don't really know so everyone will most likely stay with their friends'

All the teams were finally formed before 5 minutes up. The whole time I was thinking strategy because I'm by myself, other groups will attack by themselves and fail but I know my classmates, that was the whole reason for the 2 week training we had. They will all as a class attack and try to pin me down the way they couldn't when we sparred.

'I didn't get to spar with them in their new stronger state so I am not 100 percent sure what they might do. Of course, Todoroki, Bakugo and Yagi will be the three I have to keep my eyes on the entire time for they are the most troublesome'

'And for the other classes, I also have to be careful with them. Class 1-B is a major opponent. I don't have any intel on what their quirks or fighting styles are'

'The best thing for now is to separate myself from everyone and gather as much information as I can'

After I finished creating a plan I looked around and noticed something odd about the teams. They were all evenly spread apart and as I continued to examine every team in a 360 turn I realized.

"So you're all going to come after me then?" I said.

"That's right 1-A brat!" One of the groups said.