Part 65: Wrapped in my Pinky

WITH ME

"Bye Granny Hara!!!," the kids waved from the door as Granny Hara left to go back home.

"I'll see you all tomorrow for our next lessons," Granny Hara smiled as she waved and walked away.

Granny Hara has been the tutor or teacher for the kids. I could've done the job but really, this is more convenient if it gives me an excuse to work on other preparations such as that boat. Just yesterday, I had disguised myself as a woman in front of my classmates and it went just as I had planned except that Bakugo's paranoia and instinct are troublesome.

This morning however, every home has already gotten a letter from locals that 2 people were missing, being the 4 year old I took Smoke from and the father I took Womanation from, but you can't find something that's probably touching the sea floor.

"Okay kids, I'm going to head back out again," I said, putting on a black hoodie and dark blue pants.

"Really!?," Mahoro whined," But you were gone yesterday!"

"(chuckle) Mahoro, there are things I have to do but once I'm finished, I can show you"

".........(sigh) fine..," Mahoro gave in," But this time, bring something back will ya"

"I promise besides, looks you've already forgotten," I said looking towards Eri," Guess who's turning 7 today!"

"......AHHH!!!!," Eri squealed," ME! ME! I'M 7!!!"

"Yes. You. Are!!," I said making long steps over to Er and picked her up," Amazing isn't it? You're 7 years old!!"

"Happy Birthday Eri!!!," Katsuma said.

"Now, I won't be back till a little late but, Granny Hara has prepared something for you guys okay? Hmmm, I can't think of anything for you guys to do until Granny Hara comes by but why don't you all just play games as usual and tomorrow we can go into the water"

"......Um...we can't swim," Mahoro revealed.

"Not to worry, then it's perfect to go since I could teach you," I said with a smile.

"Yeah!! That would be awesome!!!," Katsuma shouted," Sister! Then we could swim around the entire island!!"

"You can definitely try," I said, patting all their heads," Just don't go too far when we go okay? I don't think this old man's back and take it"

"You're not old!!," Eri said, pinching my nose," You're daddy!"

....

"Bye Daddy/Hisashi/ Mister Hisashi," the kids said as I opened the door.

"I'll see you all later once I'm done," I said, closing the door.

CLICK

I kept my hood down as I scanned round to see if anyone was looking. Once I confirmed no one was, I activated Speed Enhancer and zoomed into the forest behind the house and slowly my body started to shrink, and my hair became longer. Almost like Toga's, my clothes can form into anything when I activate Womanation so now my pants have turned into a white skirt while my black hoodie has become a black sweater. Not much of a change but this is what teenagers are wearing so I think I fit right in.

Honestly, this quirk makes me feel uncomfortable in my own skin and I bet you can guess why. Being a girl despite being a male is weird, and I can't help but question where I would exactly cross the line. Maybe sexes don't matter anymore to me because of this quirk but I do plan on switching it out for a more 'likable' disguising quirk and plan on giving this to someone who wants to be a woman.