Part 82: The Big 2

<CONTINUING>

...

...

...

"Sure is windy today. The dust and smoke are just everywhere, it's absurd," I said observing the mess surround me be inevitably get blown away," There now we can-"

THUNK!

I was gripping Shinso by his hair dragging him across the ground and into the center of a large crater the explosion created. He was still weakened to the point where he could barely move, and running was impossible but some way, somehow, he managed to gather enough strength to start throwing any pebbles he could find on the ground and hit me on the helmet.

THONK!

"I'm all for being stubborn, but c'mon now Shinso. You should be suing this time to think of a better way to escape then waste your time on feeble resistance like what you're doing-"

THUNK!

"I've thought about everything already, and with my condition and circumstances, there's no rap way for me to escape and I think you already know that," Shinso said, quitting his rock throwing.

"Haha, perhaps I do, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. I would encourage you more to try better but..," I said gripping the back of his neck tightly and holding him up in the air," I have a hero to find"

"Gah! You're gonna!! Ger! Crush my neck!!" Shinso said as I only tightened the grip a bit more.

"Well that's the point of being bait Shinso. If you look like you're fine, then Nighteye won't take me seriously but with that face you're making, he'll have no choice but to act"

"You play dirty, Midoriya!!" Shinso glared as he tried to pry himself off of my hold but ultimately failed.

'Now then. To call him out'

I held Shinso up just a little bit more because I brought my other hand up to the side of his stomach and activated Steeleto, to manifest 5 needles on the tips of my fingers.

'Commu'

<Nighteye. Are you there?>

...

<Midoriya!! Get out of my head!> Nighteye shouted internally.

"You okay? If I have to do this alone, I wouldn't wait a second to leave you behind," Nagant said, still looking out the broken window and down towards me.

<Ah. If you answered, then it must mean you're in range. 30? 40 kilometers away?>

<Tch! Unhand Shinso now Midoriya>

<Why don't you come on out then. If my Commu could sneak where it is, then I would already be putting a hole in your stomach, kinda like All Might's. Hahheehhe>

<You want me? Then why don't you stop hiding inside that cloud of dust and show yourself>

<Big talk for someone who abandoned his friends> This made Nighteye pop a vein < But if you insist on me making the first move then so be it>

Nighteye gave Nagant a nod that her sights would be cleared in a few seconds. She readied her Rifle with her tongue sticking out, concentrating in through the scope as the dust around the crater began to spin.

...

I used Wind Manipulation to circulate all the debri and scattered them out, still holding Shinso by the neck with needles pressed up against his side.