Part 94: I Am Here

<WITH BAKUGO (MOMENTS EARLIER)>

"Bakubro. This is insane! We shouldn't be doing Thai on our own!" Kirishima whispered, as he, Ochako and Shoji followed Bakugo who was following Slice to the orphanage.

"Pipe it down red hair! You're gonna get us caught!" Bakugo whispered into Kirishima's face," I think she's that Slice villain. We're just going to confirm it, then we can call for backup"

"What if Hisashi is around? We won't be able to win," Ochako said.

"Don't worry about it round face. I have an entire gauntlet full of my sweat so when I pull the pin, everything will get destroyed," Bakugo grinned to himself.

Slice wasn't aware that she was being followed, despite taking a very long way to get there. She was mainly focused on the snacks she got and even second guessing herself the entire way.

'I hope he likes Granola bars. Maybe I should've gotten drinks. Dammit, it's too late now'

Bakugo and the others, after a few minutes of hiding and following behind, finally arrived at the orphanage that was abandoned when the civilians around were evacuated due to higher criminal activity.

Bakugo watched Slice enter through the front doors, analyzing if there were any traps or security measures but once he saw that there were none, be led the group around and to the back.

'That villain, if no traps are placed for intruders, then they must be positive no one will show up here,' Bakugo thought as he tried to look through a window but it was covered in kid's drawings,' Damn. I can't look through'

"Pst! Bakugo! Over here!" Ochako whispered, getting everyone's attentions as she carefully slid open a window that was silent," In here"

"Hold on," Shoji said as he stood in front of Ochako and proceeded to reach in one of his tentacles.

An eye manifested at the tip of his arm, and began to stretch and look around. The window led into a hallway but when he looked around the corner to the left, he saw that Nagant, Toga and Slice were all standing in front of a room.

"3. There another ready and then Toga," Shoji said, retracting his arm," Okay, call the others"

"I got it- Bakugo!!?" Ochako whispered, while talking on her phone but that was when she saw Bakugo suddenly climb through the window and into the hallway," Bakugo! You can't! If they see you-"

"You idiot. If they sense that there are more people around, they might warp out of here again," Bakugo said in a somewhat normal tone," Kirishima. You're with me. Roundface and Tentacles, if we need to get pulled out, you're our backup, got it?!"

".........did you just call me by name?" Kirishima said wide eyed.

"Shut it shitty hair, let's go," Bakugo said, ignoring Kirishima's question to go lean around the corner.

Ochako and Shoji stood by, while making contact with the authorities and their other classmates and while they did so, Bakugo and Kirishima both stood by, not leaking around the corner and instead listened in to the conversation the girls were having.

'(squint) Roundface and Tentacles will be contacting the others and soon this place will be swarming with heroes and police. If they run away again, it'll be harder to track them down,' Bakugo thought as she slowly grilled the pin on his gauntlet,' I'll have to make sure that bastard doesn't use his quirk if he could. They don't seem to be worried, so they might have a way out'

'Bakubro really wants to save Yagibro, but if Midoriya is here, then we might not be able to hold out for too long,' Kirishima thought as he stared at the back of Bakugo's head but then he saw that he was hiding the pin of his gauntlet,' (!!!) What the! No!'