Part 15: Semi Finals

NURSE'S OFFICE

"Will he be alright Recovery Girl?"

"Yes, yes. He has his quirk active even though he's unconscious. I am positive he'll wake up before his first match"

"Can I stay a little longer?"

"Fine, but don't start crying again, my floors are slippery enough"

"Ah ha, thank you Recovery Girl"

"Your welcome. Don't be too long now"

(door closes)

"Hey Sashi, you probably can't hear me right now but I wanted to ask how are you? I know I haven't asked you this in a while without making a joke but now I'm really asking you, how are you feeling?".

'I can't move. Nana? I can't see'

"Right now Recovery Girl says that you're in a state of a coma but since your Recovery quirk is still active, you might be conscious and unable to move but you can probably hear me right?"

'Nana. Oh, I see'

"You did a great job out there Sashi. Everyone was cheering for you Sashi. Everyone thought that you were an amazing hero"

'That's nice to hear'

"I wanted to let you know, and I'm sure you already know this but I am so proud of you Sashi"

'Mom, I'm gonna cry(chuckle)'

"These words may be meaningless because once you wake up, since you won't remember what I've said to you"

'Wait, why tell me this then'

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you, that I didn't have the courage to tell you"

'Nana?'

"Well actually there's two things, the first one is that I'm the number one hero's master. Isn't that a surprise, I trained All Might haha" Nana said laughing a bit.

'It was pretty obvious. You both had almost the same power and moves'

"But the last thing is a bit more complicated"

'......'

"I (sob) Before, you asked me, why I never became the number one hero"

'This has something to do with it'

"(sob)I never became a great hero, because(sniff) when I was younger, I had a son but I couldn't hold onto him for too long"

'.......'

"His father, my husband was killed, targeted because I was a hero"

Nana started to sob on every word.

"The man you said was the leader of the villain attack. I did a bit of digging on my own while you were at school. Sashi, I believe Shigaraki may be my grandson"

'Grandson!'

"I'm so sorry I never told you this. I was so worried that you may try and find him yourself"

"You were always trying to do the best for me even going as far as crashing a dance so we could attend Ahaha"

'I remember that one'

"I wanted to tell you this now as a kind of practice, so that I could tell you again later. Sashi", she grabbed my hand," There's so many thing I have yet to tell you that I want you to hear"

'Nana please..."

"I'm getting older now, and I may not have enough time to let you know but I don't want to tell you this while you're asleep so it'll have to wait until the time is right"