Part 70: The Binding of Eri

=3 DAYS LATER=

After organizing the new foot soldiers of the league, I had them spread out across the country to gather and bring back food, money and other resources like the support gear the heroes may use when they're out on patrol.

Normally, this would cause too much criminal, suspicious or abnormal activity throughout the public but after the battle of the hospital, most heroes have been injured or killed and I know that they will do everything they can to keep 'most' citizens protected, mainly focusing on the students of U.A.

I did order that my new villains should keep to themselves and not create too much of a fuss, but in just three days, a quarter of my forces were caught. I expected this may happen anyways since they were told that they can do whatever they want and luckily no one here is a talker.

Another development was the creation of my own personal squad. Slice, Chimera and Mummy have all assumed their own commanding roles among the villains. Slice would command the ones who needed money, Chimera would lead the one who were outcast by appearance and finally Mummy would control the actions of the malicious.

I was watching Eri through a glass window that oversaw the spacious cement room that she and Toga were training in until one of the members of the squad appeared behind me.

"All For One, we have successfully brought back the money from your own savings deposit," Slice said kneeling before me.

"That's good to hear Slice, but could you please not kneel, I'd rather look at the face I'm talking to than the top of their head," I said as I watched her stand back up to their feet

"Of course, All For One, apologize"

'Is this really what being a leader is like?'

"How did things go? You did use the password I have to open up my account right?"

"Yes. The job went smoothly and like you said, not many heroes were patrolling the area. We also took half of all the other saving inside the bank and other banks nearby"

"Oh? And have you divided the money among your group? You are all in need of money after all"

"Yes I have. And already, 3 fourths of them have left the league and are off doing their own activities. Thank you for helping us All For One"

"You're quite welcome and thank you for leading Slice. And what about yourself? Will your share be enough to pay for your sister's medical bills?"

"Yes. I sent my family the money and now they have been raised out of their debt. I owe you everything All For One"

"(chuckle) You really care for your sister, but why send the money? Aren't you going to go back now to them, I'm sure they miss you and your younger sister won't be too happy to see that her sister's no longer back"