Part 24: Before the Storm

WITH ME

In order to locate and retrieve most, or more preferably, all of my fellow students, I was using Rivets to catch hold on the top of the trees and propel myself forward faster than using Air Cannon.

It was hard to see especially since the trees themselves were thick in the leaves, so the small lanterns that each group had brought with them was hard to see and the bright blue light ahead made it even harder to see to have a blue glare in my eyes.

However, despite being tasked with finding all the students, I knew that most would be fine on their won, but what I was really worried about, was Tokoyami's Dark Shadow. Since light was practically zero around him, and if he activated his Dark Shadow, it would start to grow stronger and rampage out of his control.

'Tokoyami and Shoji, you came before Bakugo's group so that must mean...you're all at the end of the forest!'

ROOARR!!!!!!!

There it was. Even in the dark, it's red eyes can be seen miles away.

'Found you'

I quickly launched myself towards that direction with my Air Cannon and landed right on the scene.

"Shoji! Toko...Yami!?" I said as I slowly looked up at the towering quirk.

ROOAR!!!!!!!

"Midoriya?" Shoji said.

"Shoji, I want you to locate Bakugo and Todoroki now! We need light"

"And what about you?"

"I'll be taking his quirk"

ROOARRR!!!!

Dark Shadow instantly buried me into the ground with his beak and followed his attack with heavy punches that sent Shoji flying deeper into the trees.

"Midoriya!"

"I'm fine!"

Dark Shadow had a fist over me so I took advantage and activated Spearlike Bones all over my arm, latching me onto its hand.

ROOOARRFGGGHH!!!!

Dark Shadow cried out in pain as it lifted it's hand up along with me.

BBBOOOM!!!!!!!

Everything was going a little too fast. When I was suddenly lifted into the air, to my right, and the mountain side suddenly exploded with a cloud of dust with a few green sparks vanishing.

"Yagi!"

ROOARRR!!!!

"Mi....doriya!!!" Tokoyami yelled from the inside of Dark Shadow's mouth," Help! ME!!"

"Rivets!"