Part 78: Let Emotions Drive

<WITH YAGI>

...

...

...

"DIE!!!"

BOOOMM!!!!!

                                                                 BBBOOOMMM!!!!!!

                                                                                                                                                     BBBOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

Inside the U.A. 's training room, the class were all training once again on developing their fighting practical, and tactical skills and most notably were the top 3 of the class who were given a large space to train accordingly. A building with an open area the size of 2 football fields and as high as 13 stories.

While you've seen my activities for the past few chapters, you mustn't forget who I'm up against. The class has gotten considerably stronger and everyday that percentage of strength continues to go up, except for a green haired boy who can't seem to pass 55 percent.

"DEKU!!! WHY AREN'T YOU IMPROVING?!?! AM I NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU ENOUGH!?" Bakugo shouted a floating Yagi.

"Bakugo's right. You said you had more room to grow but it doesn't seem you've gotten any stronger," Todoroki coldly said as he held out a palm and blazingly his warm fire turned to a cold blue," See?"

"(awkward smile) Wow, you 2 aren't holding anything back now haha. I'm sorry but it feels like I'm stuck in the same place"

'Is One For All in some kind of redlight?' Yagi wondered.

"HEY! WHATCHU MUMBLING ABOUT!? IT BETTER BE ON HOW NOT BE SO DAMN WEAK!!" Bakugo shouted, snapping Yagi out of his thoughts.

"OH! S-sorry Kacchan!" Yagi said as he continued floating but this time reached back a fist and threw a punch that sent a quick and strong gust of wind down to Bakugo and Todoroki.

Todoroki stomped his foot onto the floor manifesting a large. More define wall of ice and deflecting Yagi's sudden attack. The ice wall however did shatter but neither Bakugo or Todoroki were at all fazed.

"Was that it?" Todoroki said, letting out an icy sigh," Yagi, you have 3 quirks which are not only rare, but unheard of. I'd say you are developing but maybe it's not your quirk that needs developing. Are you possibly.... holding back?"

"Holding back?" Yagi said to himself.

Todoroki took a moment to examine his left side, and to trace the outline of his scar with his fingers. Yagi remained floating in one place while Bakugo gave Todoroki a questioning look about what he just said.

"Do you remember what I was like when school first started?" Todoroki asked.

"Ha!? Don't start reminiscing about the past half-n-half!" Bakugo shouted in his ear only to get ignored.

"(giggle) I do Todoroki. You've changed more than Kacchan has as a person," Yagi said, receiving a glare from Bakugo.

"YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME NERD!?"

"I hated my father for the way he's treated me but most of all my family; but after facing you during the sports festival, I was able to let go of that hatred for a moment and let it all out. It felt like a weight in my chest had lifted. I admit, that the feeling still lingers in me but everytime I use my fire, it goes away and I started to find myself forgiving the bastard"