Part 35: Unfair Behavior

BACK IN THE DORMS

I came walking through the entrance expecting to be asked questions which I would give a broad answer to but to my surprise no one was in the living space. I thought my class was still here since the lights were on outside, but that was incorrect.

It was completely silent. The dishes were still left out and Momo would always wash them with the help of a few others.

"Yagi! I have a new quirk!" I yelled out but he didn't come down.

'Maybe they're asleep? Wait no, Yagi always trains at this time, there's still an hour before he goes to bed and Mina would definitely be hanging around'

"Momo! Ochako! Kyoka! Anyone?!" I yelled out again.

Instead of standing around waiting for an answer, I decided to check on them myself. I first did the nightly chores, washing the dishes, fixing the couch, throwing away trash and turned off the lights. Nana's constant cleaning had rubbed off me so this was something that came naturally.

I walked up to the second floor and knocked on all the doors, but no one answered. I went up to the 3 and knocked on all doors but again no answer.

I was tempted to use Awareness but I couldn't help but feel like that is invading their privacy so I continued to knock.

"I guess they're all asleep then"

I was about to go to my room until I heard the door in the living space open.

'An intruder?'

This time I used Awareness to see if anyone was downstairs and sure enough, 17 outlines of people I didn't recognize were sneaking into the room.

I slowly made my way down to the first floor and that's when I saw...

'Everyone?'

"You think he got here?" Mina whispered.

"I can't tell but did we turn off the lights?" Sero asked.

"Let's not wait around to find out," Kaminari said.

CLICK!

I turned on all the lights in the first floor while I was standing there with an observing glare.

Everyone slowly turned their heads towards me with a guilty look on their faces, even Bakugo.

"Class" I said.

"Midoriya/Hisashi," The class said.

"It's pretty obvious what you guys were doing," I said crossing my arms.

"No, no it's-" Momo tried to say.

"We went shopping!" Kirishima shouted.

"Yeah! See?" Mina said, drawing my attention towards their outfits.

The outfits were not at all put together like an outfit. They were ridiculous matches, Kirishima wore a fishing hat, a turtleneck sweater and shorts with sandals. The rest were even more ridiculous and not at all rational.

"Are you lying right now?" I said, giving them the 'I know what you did' look.

The class remained silent and a few of them were obviously tense. The only who tried to look me in the eye was Bakugo but he couldn't keep it up as he turned away. At the time, I would've just let this slide however they were being too strange. I set down my hero case and continued.

"No answer? Momo," I said, getting her attention," Why couldn't you make new clothes yourself? You have the perfect quirk for it"

"I-I-uh well you see, the others wanted to.." Momo tried to say looking at the other for help,"We wanted to"