Part 59: Only 2 Left

CONTINUING

BAM!!!!

CRASH!!!!

'My entire body has been ripped from the inside, and my bones have all been broken but it doesn't make a difference since my Regeneration times 2 is still active but..it's slowed down a bit. Hehe, One For All sure is quirk'

I was flat on the ground as I scanned the area. Aizawa was out, and Yagi had been sent away and was caught by Todoroki as he brought him away and to a safer area by gliding on his ice. I looked over to my left to see that Shigaraki is still unconscious and on the floor and I doubted that even his body Regenerates, the mental state that he's in and the backlash of pushing himself, would actually allow him to wake up.

'Where are the girls,' I thought as I sent a Steeleto out of my pointed finger, stabbed right through Shigaraki's chest and dragged him to me.

"My head's a bit blurry too," I said picking up Shigaraki and throwing him onto my back," Sorry Tomura, but I'm not gonna leave my brother behind this time so I'll have you stick to my back"

STAB!

STAB!

STAB!

I manifested 3 Steeletos out of back to keep Shigaraki with me and so that I can bring him with me wherever I would move next. After making sure he was secure to my back, I used Wind Manipulation to start flying up but that was when an unexpected player joined in.

"MIDORIYA!!!!," Iida said as he sent a flying kick to my face, breaking my skull and sending me away into some surrounding clouds of dust," ATTENTION EVERYONE! A GIANT VILLAIN IS APPROACHING THE VICINITY!!" Iida warned.

"Iida!," Todoroki said behind him," You're right on time! Get these casualties out of here!"

"Christ! Is this what you've been dealing with!?," Iida said as he observed the cloud of dust settle.

"(chuckle) Iida! It's nice to see you again!," I said trying to rile him up," How's your brother?"

"Midoriya...," Iida said, clenching his teeth under his mask.

"Don't let him get to you Iida," Todoroki said,"His Regeneration has slowed down! We almost got him beat!" he said as he sent a massive glacier at me I simply punched it away.

"I've fully healed now but you were right Todoroki. It has slowed down a bit. Let's go Tomura and lend me your strength!!!," I said to an unconscious Shigaraki.

RUMBLEEEEE!!!!

RUMBLINGG!!!

RUMBLE!!!!!!!

Like Iida had said, the giant villain he had mentioned earlier, had shown up flattening out a large path behind him and kicking up dust.

"MASTER!!!!!!" Gigantomachia roared charging into the field.

"Hisa-kun!!!," Nejire yelled from the top.

"Ladies!!!" I yelled.

"HOhohoho! We've arrived!," Saiko said sipping, tea?

"Hey~ Snowsashi!!," Melissa waved.

BBBRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Machia slammed his hand down onto the battlefield, sending more dirt and debri flying and pushed back the heroes who had arrived. He then proceeded to roughly grab me, along with Shigaraki and throw us onto his back as I landed and slid flat on my stomach.

'He could've brought us up here a bit more gently,' I thought as I got back up to my feet,'At least Tomura will be fine here'

I looked around to see the smiling faces of the league, but I could also see that they were also a bit worried. I retracted my needles back into me, letting Shigaraki fall onto the floor on his side. For me, a few of my wounds are still healing. Dabi was sitting down, Compress and Spinner were sitting down next to each other and the girls were behind me but we were missing a few as I scanned the area one more time...