Part 60: Interrogations

After the battle at the hospital, all those who were injured were rushed to the hospital. Nearby civilians who were also around the battle were rushed to the hospital. The Ladies and the gentlemen were all firstly placed into Tartarus with their respective stretch jackets and medical supplies if needed. Their fate was still being discussed among the heads of the Hero Association like Miss Rias, but it was slow and would take a few months to decide.

While they were busy, the police were ordered to interrogate my league members one by one for any information, but you can guess how well that was going. I picked the crazy ones for a reason. Nejire with her random personality, Saiko with her condescending personality, Melissa with her cute but also poisonous personality, Kendo with her loyal personality, Spinner with his stubborn personality, Compress with his showmanship personality, Dabi with his careless personality and finally Shigaraki who was in a deep sleep, interrogation and questioning was difficult. And finally, even Nana was put into tartarus for questioning for seemingly reason other than that she was my mother and she was revived.

WITH THE LEAGUE(TARTARUS)

....

....

....

....

With a few of U.A's staff, being All Might, Nezu and Tsukauchi being the most important, followed by a few concerned parents, interrogations have begun, and the first on the list, was none other than Nejire Hado.

"Okay then Nejire, we'll start this easily," Tsukauchi said with Nighteye sitting next to him.

Nejire was strapped up to a simple chair, with multiple quirk erasing wraps and cuffs on her body, along with a stretch jacket and even a brain monitor to restrict her movements, sat in front of the 2 detectives.

"Do you know where Hisashi Midoriya is?," Tsukauchi asked while holding a clipboard and a pen.

"Nope! Not at all," Nejire said with a smile.

"Okay, do you know where he might be?"

"Nope! Not at all!," Nejire said, still smiling.

"This will be tough," All Might said from outside the room," I doubt that anything could crack this girl or the others, if Midoriya is the one they respond to"

"Almost like Nomu, but I doubt Midoriya had done anything to them," Nezu said sitting on top of All Might's shoulder.

"But Nezu sir. The Nomus that we've captured have all had multiple quirks that mess with the way their heads work. Surely, if they are all able to handle multiple quirks with the exception of Spinner, Dabi and Compress, I'm sure that Midoriya has messed with their minds even if a little"

"Only time will tell We have no one who could actually extract the truth from these individuals and the best we have is the adept Nighteye and detective Tsukauchi, whose quirk allows him to detect any lie that is told"

"Do you know where Eri or Himiko Toga are currently?" Tsukauchi said inside the room.

"Nope! Not at all!," Nejire said, still keeping a smile on her face.

"What has Midoriya done to them?," Nighteye said as he wiped his face with a disgusted look in his eyes," Nejire was a member of U.A's top three and yet, she allowed herself to be pulled away but a villain"

"Yup! Sure did!," Nejire said, not supposed to answer.

"It's despicable that ones great mind could be manipulated"

"Hold on Nighteye. We can't be quick to accuse Midoriya of anything we aren't sure of, so leave your feelings out of the room. Right now, we need as much information as we need and obviously, Nejire isn't the one to do that"