Part 85: The Effect of Love

<INSIDE MY HEAD>

...

...

...

..

In a dark world, where the ground made of concrete stretched out forever in all directions, a sudden wind blew in as a figure manifested before me

"Nice to see you again," my long dead brother, Hibaki, said with a glare," Been a while"

"(smile) Little brother. I've been avoiding sleep to not speak to you since I already know what you're gonna say"

"I've noticed," Hibaki said," Have you thought about stopping the unconventionally tyranny?"

"You've been watching haven't you? You know I'm not gonna stop now. I'm practically half way there!" I said with my arms open," I can feel the change in the world as we speak"

"Trying to imitate that demon lord in that comic we used to read together?" Hibaki said in annoyance," As childish as always"

"I'd love to stay and chat, little brother, but right now I'm kinda busy at the moment. Hmm, I believe I was just shot not too long ago"

"That's correct. Now you're dead"

"..........Excuse me? I didn't catch that part," I said, wanting him to say it again.

"You're either close to dying or you're dead, but because you're seeing me, well, I'll let you decide on that," Hibaki said walking up to me and poke my stomach," That bullet, it caused all of your quirks to shut down and even now, you're slowly bleeding"

"Ppft! Like I'd die. There's too much to work on," I said putting on a fake smile," I'd like it if you didn't say I was dead again"

"(sigh) Hisashi. You're going to lose if you keep this up. The idea of having a symbol of Evil will fail and you'll die!"

 The idea of having a symbol of Evil will fail and you'll die!"

"Hush now brother. I'm ignoring you," I said looking away, infuriating Hibaki.

"Brother!! If you continue you'll die!! Do you not understand that?! They've finally done what you think is taking you seriously. Brother, they can kill you!!"