Here's What You Missed Last On Glee

So here's what's happened on Glee, if you live in a cave, or just got out of prison

Will took over the Glee Club, and at first, they were terrible, but then they got kind of good.

The siblings find their own adventures, Sebastian was making friends with Matt and Mike and then later Finn and Puck. Jesse was making friends with the three friends who were cheerleaders while Jamey and Kurt started dating and showing everyone they don't care what people think about them.

Quinn got pregnant and said it was Finn's, but really it was Puck's but he still wants to be with her.

And Will's wife Terri said she was pregnant, but she was not and Jesse knew about it. Terri starts to harm Jesse for knowing it making her have a panic disorder. Later Will find out and kick Terri out of the house and it was him and his kids.

Jesse was very interested in a boy named Blaine Anderson and she made it her mission to find out what show choir is he in. Later they started dating even if they were indifferent show choirs but they make it work.

Jesse, Jamey, and Sebastian also know as the Siblings Dynasty become the leaders of the Glee Club. 

Even though the Glee club worked really hard to get to Regionals they didn't win. But, it's okay to not win an award, particularly when you had so much fun getting there right? 

Right? 😅