The Manimal

At McKinley 

In The Football Locker Room

Sebastian, Mike, Artie, Sam, Jamey, Puck, and Finn walks over to Dave. "Stop picking on Jesse." Finn said to him making Dave look at them. "You mind? I'm changing." Dave said to them. "We're serious." Jamey said to and he slams Dave's locker closed. "This is a warning." Sebastian said to him. "Oh, yeah?" Dave said to them. "From now on, you're gonna leave her alone." Puck said to him. "Look, she can have her boyfriend and all your losers. She can show that she has people who care about her, but don't rub it in my face." Dave said to them. "We're not asking you." Mike said to him. "Yeah, we're done talking about this." Sebastian said and he walks closer to Dave. "Just back off, all right?" Sebastian said to him. "Look, you back off." Dave said pushing Sebastian into Artie knocking them both onto the ground. Jamey shoves Dave into the lockers and Sam runs over and starts fighting him. "Sam!" Sebastian yelled at him as he fights Dave. Finn and Jamey walk over to help Sam. Jamey pulls Dave off of Sam and into the lockers. Dave takes Jamey's hair and hits Jamey into the lockers' face first. "HEY, LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" Sebastian yelled while running over and he pulls Dave away from his brother who sits on the floor. Dave turns around to Sebastian and punches him in the face. Sam runs over and pulls Dave to the floor and their start fighting. "Hey, hey, hey, what's going on?!" Beiste yelled while pulling the two apart. "Get up! Get up here! Get up! What the hell's going on here?" Beiste asks them again while Sam walks over to Sebastian to see if he was okay. Mike and Puck look over at Jamey to see he was okay.

In The Choir Room

"Dude was a wild animal." Mike said to them while Kurt takes a look at Jamey's face. "Manimal." Artie said to them. "I'm so turned on by you right now." Brittany said to him. Sebastian puts ice on Sam's eye where Dave hit him. "How bad does it look?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at it. "I think you are going to die." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "You have no idea how hard it was for me not to jump into that beatdown." Puck said to them. "Thank you for what you guys did." Jesse said making everyone look at her. "We do anything for you." Mike said to her as Will enters. "What's going on? What happened to Sam's eye?" Will asks them. "He stood up to Karofsky." Sebastian said to him. "All the guys did." Tina said to him. "Is everyone okay? Do we all need to go talk to Principal Sylvester?" Will asks them. "No. I got in a few good licks, too, so we can just call it even. And maybe this will send a warning to Karofsky, telling him to back off Jess." Sam said to him as Will walks over to Jesse. "You okay, Jess?" Will asks her, Jesse nods and Will kisses her forehead. "All right, guys. Let's take our places. We got a wedding to prepare for." Will said to them.