He Must Try

After School At Lima Bean

Jesse was sitting at a table while Blaine was getting her coffee. "Just for my girl." Blaine said putting Jesse's coffee down and he sits down in front of her. "What's wrong?" Blaine asks her making Jesse look at him. "I am guessing your first day was not so great." Blaine said to her. "No, it was. It's just..." Jesse said to him. "Talk to me." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "My dad said some things to someone and I thought being different was a good thing but he didn't think so when someone different walk in." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "Do you want me to talk to him?" Blaine asks her. "No, I wait for him to talk to me about what he said." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod.

After Blaine drops Jesse home.

Jesse walks into her room and lays down on her bed. Will walks into her room to see her on the bed. "Jess." Will said making Jesse look at him. Jesse walks over to her door. "I am sorry..." Will said but he was cut off by Jesse closing her door in his face. Jamey walks out of his room to his dad. "Is something wrong?" Jamey asks him while Kurt walks out of his room. "Everything is fine." Will said to him and he walks away. "I will see what is wrong with Jess." Kurt said to Jamey and he walks over to Jesse's door. "Jess, it's me Kurt." Kurt said and the door opens. Kurt walks into the room as Jesse close the door. "Are you okay?" Kurt asks her as they sit down on her bed. Jesse tells him everything while Kurt listens to her. "Do you want your brothers to talk to him?" Kurt asks her. "No, if he wants me to talk to me again. He has to fix it himself." Jesse said to him making Kurt pull her in for a hug.