Support

In Sue's Office

Kurt was called by Sue with Jamey. "How's your father?" Sue asks Kurt. "They say his condition is critical but stable. Good news, I guess." Kurt said to her. "I'm sorry for what you're going through, Lady. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. And I guess I don't have to...I think Mary Lou Retton's, like, an orphan or something. I don't like what Schuester's doing in that classroom even more than usual. But I can't go to the school board without an official complaint from a student." Sue said to him. "You want him to be your scapegoat." Jamey said to her. "No. You don't understand. I know at times I mess around with you guys for fun. I admit it...It aids digestion. But I'm not joking here." Sue said to them while sitting down. "I want to be your champion." Sue said to Kurt. "I have to go." Jamey said to them and he walks out. "Jamey." Kurt said while he walks out. "What will it be?" Sue asks him.

In The Hallways

Kurt was trying to find Jamey. After a few minutes, he finds Jamey by his locker. Kurt runs over to him. "Jamey." Kurt said making Jamey turn to him and Kurt sees tears going down his face. "What's wrong?" Kurt asks him. "Everyone in that choir room is trying to give you comfort but you don't want to take it." Jamey said to him. "I am sorry this is making you upset." Kurt said to him. "I am not asking you to change what you believe in. Do you know who I believe in?" Jamey asks him while wiping his tears away. "No." Kurt said to him "My sister." Jamey said to him making Kurt smiled a little. "Me, Sebastian, and my dad worshipped her and love her to the moon and back." Jamey said to him making Kurt look down. Jamey puts his thumb under Kurt's chin making him look at him again. "I will try to support you in what you pick." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod and they share a hug.

Later In The Choir Room

Will tells everyone that they can't do religious songs anymore. "Last week we were too sexy, this week we're too religious...we can't win." Tina said to everyone. "Now I know what Miley feels like." Brittany said to everyone. "The real tragedy here is that I found the most perfect spiritual song to sing this week, and now it's been torn away from me like Sophie's daughter." Rachel said to them. "I am sorry, Rachel did we give you a card to sing?" Jesse asks her making Rachel roll her eyes. "Guys, you can still sing whatever songs you like that sum up your feelings about God, about spirit. You just can't do it on school time." Will said to them. "I hope you're happy, Kurt." Santana said to him. "Having the week of my life, actually." Kurt said to her while leaning on Jamey's chest. "Guys...Back off Kurt, okay? He had every right to speak his mind." Sebastian said to everyone who nods. "Look, Kurt, we're sympathetic to what you're going through, but siding with Miss Sylvester isn't gonna do anyone any good." Mercedes said to him. "It's doing me some good. Now I don't have to sit around listening to all you mental patients talk about how's there's a God when I know there isn't one." Kurt said to them making Jesse think of something to do for Kurt.

In The Libray

Kurt was sitting in the back while Jamey walks over to him. "Hey." Jamey said to him while sitting down next to him. "Hey." Kurt said to him while moving closer to him and he starts to cry a little. Jesse was not too far from them watching her friend cry his eyes out making her sad. 

In The Locker Room

Sebastian walks into the room and he hears this. "Anyway, I need another favor, so, Cheesus...I pray that I'm made quarterback again. Sam's a good dude... I just think that I can deliver your message to the world more powerfully if I'm the most popular guy in the school again." Finn said and Sebastian walks over to him. "What are you doing?" Sebastian asks him making Finn jump. "Nothing. Eating." Finn said to him making Sebastian look at the grilled cheese. "So I pray before I eat now...What's the big deal?" Finn asks him making Sebastian look at him. "You're not gonna tell anybody about this, are you?" Finn asks him. "No. It's cool." Sebastian said to him while he opens his locker. "Are you ready for your first game tonight?" Finn asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Yeah." Sebastian said to him. "You don't sound like you are." Finn said to him as Sebastian closes his locker. "To tell you the truth, I been praying for Kurt's dad." Sebastian said to him. "I thought you and your brother don't pray." Finn said to him. "We do sometimes, like when Jesse was having a lot of panic attacks in the past." Sebastian said to him making Finn nod. "And now I am praying for Kurt's dad even if he doesn't want it." Sebastian said to him making Finn think about it. "What do you pray for?" Sebastian asks him. "Yeah. Same stuff." Finn said to him making Sebastian nod. "You burned your grilled cheese." Sebastian said to him as he leaves.