Jesse's Courage

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to the choir room for the girls' number when her phone buzz. Jesse looks at it to see it was a text from Blaine that says, "Courage" Jesse stops walking and looks at it thinking if she even has the courage to stand up to Dave or anyone. Then Jesse gets pushed into the lockers hard by Dave who looks at her and walks away. "This will get me killed." Jesse said to herself and she follows Dave into the lockers. "HEY!" Jesse yelled after him. 

In The Locker Room

Jesse walks into the locker room. "I am talking to you!" Jesse yelled at him. "Girls locker room next door." Dave said to her. "What is your problem with me?" Jesse asks him while walking over to him. "Excuse me?" Dave said to her. "What are you so scared of?" Jesse asks him. "Sides you sneaking in here to peek at my junk?" Dave said to her. "Oh yeah, every guy's dream, I been pushed around by my own mother, Rachel and three girls that are gone, and guess what, Hammerhawk? You're not my type." Jesse said to him. "That right?" Dave said looking at her. "Yeah. I don't like chubby boys who sweat too much and are gonna be bald by the time they're thirty." Jesse said to him. "Do not push me, Schuester." Dave said to her getting closer to Jesse. " You gonna hit me? Do it." Jesse said to him. "Don't push me!" Dave yelled at her. "Hit me, 'cause it's not gonna change who I am. I am tired of my brothers putting themselves on the line to keep me safe." Jesse said to him. "Get out of my face!" Dave yelled at her. "You are nothing but a scared little boy who can't handle how extraordinarily ordinary you are!" Jesse yelled at him. Dave grabs Jesse's face and he kisses her. Dave moves away from her to see Jesse was confused. Dave going to kiss her again but Jesse pushes him away from her. Jesse walks backward away from Dave realizing he likes her and was showing it through bullying her. Dave hits the lockers and walks out of the room leaving Jesse alone.

In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to the choir room, shaking as Rachel walks over to her. "Hey, Jesse." Rachel said to her while they walk. "What do you want?" Jesse asks her. "I was thinking..." Rachel said standing in front of her and she grabs Jesse's bag and throws it into the room that she found. "Your bag is in there." Rachel said to her making Jesse sigh and she walks into the room. Rachel looks around to see no one was around. Rachel grabs the door and closes it making Jesse look at it. "Hey, Rachel!" Jesse yelled while hitting on the door. "You want me to take her lines in the song?" Rachel asks her through the door. "That me out!" Jesse yelled at her. "I have to go, glee club is about to start." Rachel said to her and walks away. 

In The Room

Jesse looks around trying to find something to get out but nothing. Jesse starts to feel her hands shaking. "Not now." Jesse said to herself while sitting down on the floor. "What can I do?" Jesse asks herself while feeling like the room was closing in on her. Jesse hugs herself while thinking of a way out as she starts having a panic attack.