Beiste

At McKinley In The Science Class

Sebastian and Sam were in the room talking. "So, where is Jesse?" Sam asks him. "She is with Blaine. Jess doesn't have any class right now." Sebastian said to him. "You okay?" Sam asks him. "I am okay, I wish I can kill Dave." Sebastian said to him. "You can in your dreams." Sam said to him making Sebastian laugh a little. "Yeah." Sebastian said to him and the two look at each other. "You know, I love making out under the stars." Sam said to him making Sebastian walk over to Sam and they share a kiss. "Lay down." Sebastian said to Sam who lay down on the table and Sebastian was on top of him. Sebastian and Sam start kissing each other and Sebastian start kissing Sam's neck while Sam holds on to his neck. "Beiste." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "What?" Sebastian said to him. "Nothing." Sam said getting up. "I have to go." Sam said and he kisses Sebastian's cheek and walks out of the room. "Beiste." Sebastian said to himself.

In The Boys Locker Room

Jamey and Kurt were making out with Kurt against the locker. "I am getting turn on right now." Jamey said to Kurt who smiles at him. "I thought you needed this after Dave." Kurt said to him while putting his arms around Jamey's neck. "You sure Jess is safe?" Kurt asks him. "She is with Blaine. She wanted to be with him." Jamey said to him. "I understand that." Kurt said to him with a smile. Jamey leads in for a long kiss while putting his hands around Kurt. Jamey picks up Kurt making him laugh while Jamey sits down on the bench with Kurt's legs on him and Kurt who was sitting on the bench. Jamey puts his hand under Kurt's shirt while they making out. "Are we about to do it in there?" Kurt asks as Jamey starts kissing Kurt's neck. "No, I am just giving you a little now and maybe a little more later." Jamey said to him and they share a look and Jamey kisses Kurt's neck again making Kurt moan. "Beiste..." Kurt moans making Jamey look at him. "What did you say?" Jamey asks him while removing his hand from Kurt's shirt. "I don't say nothing." Kurt said to him while removing his legs from Jamey. "Look at the time, I need to go." Kurt said picking up his bag and he kisses Jamey. "I see you later." Kurt said to him and he runs out leaving Jamey confused.

In The Hallways

Sebastian was trying to find Beiste. "Mike." Sebastian said making Mike look at him. "Have you seen Beiste?" Sebastian asks him. "I am looking for her too, Tina said her name while we were making out." Mike said to him. "Then we are on the same boat." Jamey said walking over to them. "Yeah, Sam said her name too." Sebastian said to them. "Kurt too." Jamey said to them and Mike sees Beiste. "There she is." Mike said to the brothers and the three walks over to her.  "Stay away from my boyfriend." Jamey said to her making Beiste look at them. "Yeah, just stay away from our lovers." Mike said to her and the three walk away making Beiste confused. Sam, Tina, and Kurt walk over to them. "James, it was a mistake." Kurt said while walking over to him. Mike walks over to Tina. "Stay away from my woman." Mike said to her and he walks away with Tina as Will walks over to them. "I see you later." Sebastian said to Sam and he walks away wanting to be alone. "What's going on, Sam?" Will asks him as Jamey and Kurt walk away. 

In The Choir Room

Will call in Kurt, Finn, Mike, and Sam. "How many of the guys have done this?" Will asks them. "All the guys whose girlfriends won't put out." Sam said to him. "The girls too." Kurt said to him. "This is really bad, guys. What if Coach Bieste were to find out about it? Think about how hurt she'd be." Will said to them. "It's not personal." Sam said to him as Jamey and Sebastian walks into the room. "Of course it's personal! Look, Coach Bieste is like us. Like glee club, she's an outsider at this school. No one appreciates her or her talent because they've decided she's too different. And for you guys to abuse that, even in private, is the opposite of everything we're trying to achieve in here." Will said to them. "But we're just thinking about it, it's not like we're actually, you know, making fun of her to her face." Sam said to him while the brothers walk over to them. "I need you to stop. And spread the word to all the other glee guys. And girls! This ends here and now. And Coach Bieste can never know about this." Will said to them. "Okay." Kurt said to him. "Alright." Sam said to him and Will looks at his sons. "I know you two are angry right now but taking your angrier on Beiste is not right." Will said to them. "Well, we are sorry that we can show Dave not to mess with our little sister." Sebastian said to him. "You two can keep her safe but no fighting." Will said to them. "Fine, we use the power of words." Jamey said to him while Kurt walks over to him and gives him a hug. "Thank you." Will said to them as Sam walks over to Sebastian. "I am sorry I said her name." Sam said to him making Sebastian nod. "Don't say it again." Sebastian said to him. "Same goes to you." Jamey said to Kurt who nods.