We Need a Little Christmas

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse and Will enter the choir room to see everyone was getting ready to sing to a class. "Guys, guess who is here?" Will said to them making everyone look at him to see Jesse. "JESSE!" They all yelled beside Rachel. Kurt walks over to Jesse and they share a hug while everyone walks over to them. Kurt pulls away and everyone gets a hug from Jesse. "Okay, let's go to the classroom." Will said to them and everyone walks out with Kurt linking his arm with Jesse's arm.

The New Directions go into the classroom while Jesse stands by the doorway to watch.

Mercedes
Haul out the holly
Put up the tree before
My spirit falls again
Fill up the stocking
I may be rushing things but
Deck the halls again now

"You suck!" A girl yelled at them. "Who goes caroling with a band?" A boy asks his class. "I'd seriously rather be learning." A girl said to them.

New Directions

For we need a little Christmas

"You're making me hate Christmas!" A boy yelled at them.

New Directions
Right this very minute
Candles in the window

The teacher throws a shoe at the New Directions' band. "Yeah, that's right. Leave!" A Girl yelled as they leave the room. "I hate you!" A boy yelled while Jesse looks at the teens in the room and follows her friends out.

In The Choir Room

"I can't believe that that teacher let those students speak to us like that." Kurt said to them. "I can't believe she threw her shoe at us." Jamey said to them. "I guess we're done caroling." Tina said to them while Finn, Quinn, Sam, and Sebastian were putting popcorn on the tree. "No, we're not. Guys, we can't let what just happened ruin our Christmas spirit. Mr. Schue got us this beautiful tree to inspire us. We're gonna practice now and gear up for round two tomorrow." Finn said to them while Jesse eats some of the popcorn. "Pretty soon, no one will bully us. Santa Claus can do anything...and this year I asked for the Glee Club to stop getting picked on." Brittany said to them. "She's kidding, right?" Lauren asks them. "Guys, this is serious. Listen up." Artie said making everyone but Brittany move closer to Artie. "Brittany still believes in Santa Claus." Artie said to them. "You cannot be serious." Kurt said to him. "Last week, Brittany believed a comb had magic powers." Sam said to them. "This is kind of a pattern." Jesse said to them. "She's gonna find out sooner or later." Quinn said to them. "Okay. Somebody needs to break the news to her." Lauren said to them. "Don't look at me. I'm cruel and all, but that's just hard-core." Puck said to them. "Right? That's my point. Hear me out. Remember when you were a kid, how excited you would get...when you would think about Santa Claus, how awesome it was? Christmas was the highlight of the year. Why wouldn't you wanna keep someone's world magical for a little while longer?" Artie said to them. "How?" Jamey asks him. "I've got it all figured out." Artie said to them and everyone looks at Brittany.

After School

At The Mall By Santa Land

"Can I be honest? I don't understand the difference between an elf and a slave." Brittany asks a worker who was dress as an elf. "I'm not sitting on that guy's lap. Santas' laps are always really warm, and it's creepy." Quinn said to them. "We all have to sit on Santa's lap. If Brittany sees that we all still believe...it'll make her strong enough to withstand all the Santa naysayers in the world." Artie said to them. "Which is everyone over the age of six." Sebastian said to him. "I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna work. That guy doesn't even look like Santa." Tina said to Artie. "Trust me. All Brittany's gonna see is the suit. She wants to believe in him. Mercedes, get up there." Artie said to her and Mercedes goes to Santa. "Go, Mercedes. Go, Mercedes. Go." Brittany said to her as Mercedes sits down. "Jess, you are up next." Artie said to her. "What, no." Jesse said to him. "Do it for Brittany." Artie said to her. "Not with that Santa." Jesse said to him. "I go next." Kurt said making everyone look at him. "Really?" Jamey asks him. "I have a wish or two." Kurt said to him with a smile. Mercedes walks back and Kurt goes up. "Go, Kurt!" Brittany yelled at him as Kurt sit down. "I would like Jamey someday to ask me to marry me." Kurt said to him making Santa nod. "I also want Jesse to be back at McKinely. She is my best friend and I want to keep her safe even if I can't fight. And I want Sebastian to have something good in his life and never have anything bad happen to him. " Kurt said to him. "I see what I can do." Santa said to him and Kurt jumps off of his lap and walks back to Jamey and hugs him. After everyone went, Brittany walks up. "Ho, ho, ho. What's your name?" Santa asks her. "Brittany. You've gotten really tan." Brittany said to him. "That's because at the North Pole, there's a hole in the ozone." Santa said to her making Brittany laugh. "You're amazing. I know you're really busy, so I only want one thing for Christmas." Brittany said to him and she points at Artie. "Do you see my boyfriend over there? For Christmas, I want him to be able to walk. You can do that, can't you, Santa?" Brittany asks him, making Santa look at Artie who was giving him desperate hand signals. "Sure. I'm on it." Santa said to her. "Thank you so much, Santa." Brittany said to him. "Now we're screwed." Jamey said to them as Brittany hugs Santa.