The Winners

At McKinley In The Choir Room

A little later before the voting Jesse called everyone but Sam and Sebastian. "What are we going here?" Rachel asks her. "Shhhh" Artie said to her making Rachel roll her eyes. "Who were you guys going to vote for?" Jesse asks them. "I am pretty sure everyone was going to vote for themselves." Jamey said to her. "Why don't we all vote for Sebastian and Sam." Jesse said to them. "Why?" Mercedes asks her. "Well, I and everyone in this room can see they like each other. They just need a little push." Jesse said to them. "So, you want us to vote for them?" Finn asks her. "Yeah, I thought that was what I said." Jesse said to him. "We do it." Quinn said to her making Jesse nod.

Later In The Choir Room

Everyone was looking at Sebastian and Sam to see they were not even sitting next to each other. "It's time to take it to a vote." Will said to everyone and the teens all write down Sebastian and Sam while the two boys were writing their own names down too. Will takes the papers and he reads them to see everyone vote for Sebastian and Sam. "We do have a winner." Will said when he was done. "And the winner is...Sam and Sebastian!" Will said making Sebastian look at his dad. "What?! What?!" Santana yelled making Jesse jump as the two boys walk to the front. "Screw that, I want my 'stix!" Santana yelled and she tries to go to the front but Mercedes takes her hand. " Ooh, let it go. Let go. Let it go!" Mercedes yelled at her while sitting her down. Santana looks at Jesse and gives her a wink. "This is so not a date." Sebastian said to Sam and he walks to his chair again.

After School At Breadstix

Jesse, Blaine, Kurt, and Jamey were sitting by a table not too far from Sam and Sebastian. "Why are we here and not somewhere else?" Blaine asks them while Jesse was watching Sam and Sebastian. "Jess wanted to watch her brother's date." Kurt said to him making Blaine look at Jesse whose eyes were on Sebastian and Sam. "She gone." Jamey said to them while putting his arm around Kurt. With Sebastian and Sam, Sebastian grabs the breadstick while Sam watches him. "I once caught some pretty sweet waves down in the Dominican. Hey, hey, hey." Sam said in a strange voice making Sebastian look at him. "Uh..." Sebastian said not know what to say. "Come on, it's my Matthew McConaughey impression." Sam said to him. "Come on." Sam said again in his Matthew McConaughey voice. Sam was hoping it will make Sebastian laugh but Sebastian just looks at him. "Does that work on the boys where you're from? The impressions and the bad jokes? Sebastian asks him. "No." Sam said to him making Sebastian look down. "So... I put lemon juice in my hair." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "Yeah, I wanted to try something new." Sam said to him. "It looks cute." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile at him. "Really?" Sam said to him making Sebastian nod. "Thanks." Sam said to him and Sebastian puts away the Breadstix gift certificate. "What are you doing?" Sam asks him. "We're not using that." Sebastian said to him while looking at Sam. "I will be paying." Sebastian said to him. "Why?" Sam asks him. "Because a gentleman always pays on the first date." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile at him. "I thought you said it was not a date." Sam said to him. "Do you want this date or not?" Sebastian asks him. "I want it." Sam said to him making Sebastian nod. Jesse smiles from her table while the boys around talk to each other.