Glee's Big Gay Summer

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Hallways

"Up here. Come on, focus." Jacob said to his camera man. "Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know." Jacob said to them. 

Rachel

Jacob walks over to Rachel who was by her locker. "Rachel, what do you think about the siblings being the leaders of the Glee Club?" Jacob asks her making Rachel look at him. "Performing is my life." Rachel said to him with a smile. "But the three doesn't give me a song to sing." Rachel said to him. "Do you think they will now?" Jacob asks her. "I hope they do." Rachel said to him and she smiles at the camera.

In The Choir Room With Will

Jacob walks into the room to Will. "Will Schuester, how do you respond to a recent post on my blog saying your Glee Club song selections sound like they come from a drag queen's iPod?" Jacob asks him. "Well, I try to do something for everybody. Uh, 25% show tunes, 25% hip-hop, 25% classic rock..." Will said to him and Jacob looks at the camera. "100% gay." Jacob said to the camera and he looks back at Will. "Did you know there's a forum on my blog that's begging you to stop rapping?" Jacob asks him. "Wait, th-the kids don't like it when I rap?" Will asks him making Jacob nod yes.

Jesse

Jesse was walking to her locker with Jacob behind her. "What's is it like being the leader of the glee club?" Jacob asks her. "I am trying my best to listen to what my friends want with the help of my brothers." Jesse said to him. "How is it going with your boyfriend?" Jacob asks her. "Everything is fine." Jesse said to him. "Are you thinking about leaving this school to go to his?" Jacob asks her. "It's an all-boys school." Jesse said to him. "Is it true that the boys in that school are calling you Cinderella because of the way you leave the school?" Jacob asks her making Jesse turn to him. "Look a hot girl." Jesse said making Jacob turn around and Jesse runs away for him. Jacob turns around to see Jesse was gone. "Where did she go?" Jacob asks his camera man.

Finn and Quinn

"How has life changed since the birth of your bastard child?" Jacob asks them. "Well, I'm happy to be back, and I'm ready to start fresh." Quinn said to him. "And... she a lot less hormonal, so...so there's not really any crying." Finn said to him as Santana and Brittany walks over to them. "How was your summer?" Jacob asks Santana while looking at her boobs. "My eyes are up here, JewFro. And it was uneventful." Santana said to him. "People thought I went on vacation, but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers." Brittany said to them making everyone look at her. "What did you do with all that breast milk?" Jacob asks Quinn who looks at Finn.

Sebastian and Puck

"I heard you are wanted to join the football team." Jacob said to Sebastian as he walks up to the boys. "Yeah, I thought it will be fun." Sebastian said to him. "Or are you just lonely because your siblings have someone to love them while you have no one?" Jacob asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Okay, Sebastian. Let's go before you kill him." Puck said to him and the two walks away. "He didn't deny it." Jacob said to the camera.

Mike and Tina

"How do you get the white on rice?" Jacob asks them making the two look at him. "What can you say about the rumors the two of you are dating?" Jacob asks them. "Because we're both Asian? That's racist." Tina said to him. "Totally racist." Mike said to him and the two walks away and they hold hands. "Did you get that?" Jacob asks the camera. "You saw it here first." Jacob said as Artie wheels away sad. 

Jamey

Jamey was by his locker as Jacob walks over to him. "What do you think about your brother joining the football team?" Jacob asks making Jamey look at him. "He can do whatever he wants." Jamey said to him. "Or you hate the fact he is doing it." Jacob said to him. "No, I love my brother, and if he wants to join the football team he can." Jamey said to him. "Is it true you are dating Kurt?" Jacob asks him. "Yes" Jamey said to him. "How do you two have sex?" Jacob asks him. "And I am leaving." Jamey said while closing his locker and walks away to find Kurt.

Kurt

Jacob was following Kurt in the hallways. "When will you Glee Clubbers accept the fact that people hate you." Jacob said to him. "Kiss it, Jacob." Kurt said to him. "And think you're nothing but a glorified karaoke club." Jacob said to him. "Go away, go away." Kurt said to him. "Designed to make the inventors of AutoTune millions of dollars?" Jacob asks him as Kurt goes into the boys' room.

Kurt and Jamey

Jacob runs over to Jamey and Kurt while the two was sharing a hug. "Well?" Jacob asks Kurt making the two look at him. "You know what, Jacob? It doesn't take much courage for people to park their cottage cheese behinds in their Barcaloungers and log on to the Internet and start tearing people down, does it? But you know what does take some courage? Standing up and singing about something. So here's a message for everyone that reads your blog. Next time, instead of posting an anonymous comment online, say what you have to say to my face." Kurt said to the camera and Dave and Azimio throws slushies in Kurt and Jamey's face. "Welcome back, losers!" Azimio yelled at the two. "Whoo!" Dave yelled as the camera follows the two to see Dave walk past Jesse giving her a look and the camera goes back to Kurt and Jamey. "I don't suppose there's any way you could just cut out that last part, is there?" Kurt asks him. "No." Jacob said to him and the two walk to the boys' room to clean up. Jacob looks at the camera and he nods to it.