A Duet and New Member

At Dalton In The Hallways

Jesse was walking to her class with the bird following her. "Hey, Jess, wait up!" Blaine yelled making Jesse stop walking as Blaine walks over to her and they share a kiss and a hug. The bird lands on Jesse's shoulder as they pull away. "How are you doing that?" Blaine asks her. "I don't know." Jesse said to him. "The Warblers like you to do a duet." Blaine said to her. "For sectionals?" Jesse asks him. "For sectionals." Blaine said to her. "With who?" Jesse asks him. "Me." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile. "Well, they all know that you can sing." Blaine said to her and he takes Jesse's hand and they walk together to class while Jesse was overjoyed. "What song are we singing?" Blaine asks her. "I have one." Jesse said to him with a smile as the bird goes on Blaine's shoulder.

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was in the choir room waiting for Puck. "Where's Puck? I need him to get me a churro." Santana said to them. "My guess is he'd rather quit Glee Club than lose Sectionals and I can't blame him. Our set's gon' be real light on the Mercedes." Mercedes said to them while Will is annoyed by the way they are talking. "I'm telling you, if the Warblers win Sectionals, it's only because we gave them Jess. We should not clap." Tina said to them. "She still loves you guys." Sebastian said to them. "You say that now until she loves her new team." Quinn said to him a little mad that Jesse was gone. "If we lose, we should throw possums." Brittany said to them as Rachel walks into the room with her arms crossed and duct tape on her mouth. "Rachel, what are you doing?" Jamey asks her and Rachel peels off the duct tape. "I'm not doing anything. You've silenced my talents, I'm merely protesting." Rachel said to him and she sits down and she reapplies the tape, then pulls it off again. "My talents are wasted in this club. My star shines too bright and I think you're threatened by it." Rachel said to them and Will slams his papers onto the piano in frustration. "Take that off!" Will yelled at her making everyone look at him. "I'm tired of this Rachel! You have a terrible attitude, you're a lousy sport, and it is not okay anymore! I lost my daughter to a bully making her leave this school to join another! We all know she can sing and we need to have our game!" Will yelled at her. The brothers look at the dad as Will clams down. "Now, when we go to Sectionals, we're gonna be good sports. We'll cheer on the Hipsters, we'll cheer on my daughter your leader and the Warblers, and if they win we will congratulate them because that's who we are." Will said to them making people nod. "Dude, where have you been?" Artie asks Puck who walks into the room with Lauren. "I found him in a porta-potty." Lauren said to them. "I was trying to find Jesse's replacement for Sectionals. I was trapped in that porta-potty. And she finds me and I asked her if she wanted to join." Puck said to them. "Okay guys, um, well, looks like we're back in business. Let's all welcome our newest member, Ms. Lauren Zizes!" Will said to them and everyone claps for her.