I Want to Hold Your Hand

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Hallways

Sam walks over to Sebastian who was in his sling. "Hey." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "I am sorry about this." Sam said talking about the sling. "I didn't think that will happen on your first game." Sam said to him. "It's fine, now I know about that." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod. "Are you sure?" Sam asks him. "Yeah, I love to talk not I need to go." Sebastian said to him and he walks away from Sam who watching him.

In The Choir Room

Sebastian walks into the room and everyone smiles at him as he sits down. Mike and Puck pat his back while Jesse hugs his other arm. "I know things have been pretty morose around here this past week, with Kurt's dad and now Sebastian, but I want to celebrate some good news for our little family." Will said to them and he looks at Finn. "Let's hear it for Finn on getting back his quarterback job and leading the Titans to a win in their second game of the season." Will said to them and everyone cheers for him. "Yeah, too bad Sebastian had to have his arm basically ripped off for it to happen." Puck said to them. "Let it go." Sebastian said to him making everyone look at him. "Sebastian, your hand is in a sling." Finn said to him. "I will be fine." Sebastian said to him as Kurt stands up. "Mr. Shue, if I may?" Kurt asks him. "Yeah." Will said and Kurt walks to the front. "Um, I wanted to thank everyone for your kind e-mails and queries about my dad, but for your information, his condition remains the same. I need to express myself, so with your permission, Mr. Shue, I've prepared a number for the occasion." Kurt said to him. "Of course, Kurt." Will said to him and he walks to the others. "On the day of my mom's funeral, when they were lowering her body into the ground, I was crying. I mean, that was it. It was the last time I was ever going to see her, and I remember I looked up at my dad and I...I just wanted him to say something, just something to make me feel like my whole world wasn't over, and he just took my hand and squeezed it. And just knowing that those hands were there to take care of me...That was enough." Kurt said to them. "This is for my dad." Kurt said to them and the band starts playing. 

Kurt
Yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand

Kurt sings while Jesse puts her head on Sebastian's shoulder who kisses her forehead.

Kurt
I wanna hold your hand

Jamey watches Kurt not knowing what it's like to lost someone but he knows it will hurt a lot if he did.

Kurt
Oh, please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

And when I touch you
I feel happy inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide, I can't hide

Kurt sings making Jesse cry making Sebastian put his arm around her while Jamey rubs her back.

Kurt
Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll feel that something
I wanna hold your hand

The song ends, Jamey walks over to him and kisses his forehead and they share a hug while Quinn, Mercedes, Jesse, Mike tries to stop crying.