Christmas Spirit

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

In The Choir Room

In The Choir Room

The teens enter to see the mess, everything was gone. "Wow." Sebastian said to them as everyone sits down. Will and Jesse enter to see the mess. "They took everything." Mercedes said to them. "Including of all Sue's Secret Santa gifts we were gonna give to the homeless kids." Tina said to them. "Only further proof that everyone in this school hates us no matter what we do." Kurt said to him as Jesse walks over to them. "It's not the school. It's Sue. She did this." Will said to them. "It wasn't Sue. It was Santa. A light was out in the tree. He'd fix everything. We need to let him do his thing." Brittany said to them. "O-kay. Are you sure Santa was a boy and not a girl, Brittany?" Jesse asks her. "I swear on my life. Santa's a boy. Everybody knows that." Brittany said to her. "It was probably one of the boys on the football team." Sebastian said to them. "I guess it wasn't Sue." Will said to himself. "So our tree is gone. So our presents are missing." Finn said to them. "Santa's probably fixing any dents or chips as we speak." Brittany said to them. "All around the world today...way worse things have happened to people than this. Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this get us down." Finn said to them. "'Tis the season." Sebastian said to him making Finn smile at him. "I agree. Come on, guys. Let's clean this up." Will said to everyone who cleans up.

Later In The Choir Room

The group decides that the boys will sell watches while the girl cut their hair. "This was my dad's." Finn said to Mike. "He'd want you to do it- for those kids." Mike said to him and Finn puts the watch in the hat. "This was my uncle's. It's the first thing I ever stole actually." Puck said putting the watch in the hat. "I'm gonna look terrible." Quinn said to them. "Shut up. With your bone structure, you could rock the Rosemary's Baby look and still look good. I'm gonna look like Jackie Chan." Tina said to her. "If Barbra can pull off a bob, so can I." Rachel said to them. "And she is still here." Jesse said to herself. "Enough yapping. Let's do this." Santana said to the girls and they were going to cut their hair until Will and Blaine walk into the room. "Whoa! What are you guys doing?" Will asks them while Blaine takes the scissors away from Jesse's hands. "We're going all "Gift of the Magi" to raise money...to buy homeless kids those school supplies." Mercedes said to him. "The guys are gonna sell their watches, and the girls are gonna sell off their hair." Sam said to him. "You can't do that." Will said to them. "No, it's cool. Most of this isn't mine anyway." Santana said to him. "I mean, that's not the answer. There are other ways to raise money at Christmastime." Will said to them. "No, but we tried caroling, and it didn't work." Jamey said to him. "Have any of you ever actually read "Gift of the Magi"?" Will asks them and everyone looks at each other. "None of you?" Will asks them. "You don't have to read "Gift of the Magi." Everybody knows what it's about." Quinn said to him. "Well, if you actually read it, you'd know what it's about." Will said to them. "Yeah, I know what it's about- life freaking sucks." Santana said to him. "Actually, you're right." Will said to her and he walks to the teens and sits down next to his sons. "The first Christmas you remember having is the greatest day of your life. Your family's all together. There are loads of presents, cookies. The magic is alive and well. But before you know it, you grow up. Work and school and girlfriends take over...and Christmas becomes more of an obligation. A reminder of what's lost instead of what's possible. And all the trees and the presents and even the mistletoe can't change that. And then when you get to my age...you're so desperate to get that magic back...you'd do anything to be able to feel how you did that first Christmas." Will said to them. "So, what should we do?" Jamey asks him. "Put your scissors down. Put your watches back on. We're gonna go out and find some people who really need some Christmas spirit. And we are gonna sing for them." Will said to them making everyone nod.